SEQ Grain Bulk Buy - May

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do we have a time i can go down early and help sort the pallet i just have to be at yatala by 930

kezza said:
do we have a time i can go down early and help sort the pallet i just have to be at yatala by 930
You're welcome to help out kezza, I will also have my father helping me to mark sacks. I plan to be there at around 8am to mark them all and I also plan to stay until 10am.

Collection will be from 9am - 10am on Saturday.

I have a couple of sheets made up to mark off when people have collected.

1. RyanBotla - Confirmed - Paid
2. Wobbly - Confirmed - Paid
3. Winkle - Confirmed - Paid pickup by Florian
4. Nardcooker - Confirmed - Paid
5. Damien 13 - Paid
6.Sav. -Paid
7.maxt -confirmed-paid
8.kezza - confirmed - Paid
9. TidalPete - confirmed - Paid
10.Smokomark - confirmed - Paid
11. Seamad -confirmed -Paid
12. QldKev - confirmed - Paid - pickup by Florian (thanks)
13. Florian - confirmed - Paid
14 SpiroZ - confirmed - Paid
15. Adbrewer - confirmed - Paid

Will be picking up Kev's and Winkle's as well as mine.

Big thanks to Ross and Anthony from Craftbrewer and kezza for helping me out.

There were 4 sacks left to be claimed when we left. Hopefully they will be collected.

Cheers,
RyanBotla

Thanks again for organising this Ryan!

Always good to find out that you already know people that you didn't think you knew...

Florian said:
Thanks again for organising this Ryan!

Always good to find out that you already know people that you didn't think you knew...
Yes, Thanks for organising Ryan, and thanks also to Florian for the multi-pickup !!!

Came down with The Sav for the pickup this morning & we both say many thanks to Ryan & all involved for the smooth BB & pickup. :beer:
Even though the missus thinks you're in Melbourne Rossco I'm still batting for you. :lol:

Big thanks to Ryan and all involved in making this bulk buy happen.

Thanks to ryan for getting this happening amd thanks to florian for the drop off. Yummy grain waiting for some yummy beerz

Back