Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Selling up!

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Rodolphe01, 20/11/18.

1. Rodolphe01

Posted 20/11/18
    Getting out of the game, been too long between brews and would rather free up the space and get some cash... It is with regret, but just don't have the time or enough interest anymore to make the time :(

I have a Gumtree ad going - https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/che...ods/homebrew-gear-kegs-co2-urn-etc/1201336121

At this stage I really want to keep it together as a bundle for sale to reduce the effort on my part, but will update at a later date when I'm willing to separate.

Post below, PM, call or email if you need more details or have questions.

rodolphe.martin@gmail.com or 0432 six zero five 272

I'm at Chermside West in Brisbane.

Cheers

Rudi

2. Rodolphe01

Posted 10/9/19
  3. Budgie_Smuggling

Posted 11/9/19
    Hey mate,

If you end up wanting to split I’d be interested in the 9L keg and a 19L keg if the price was right.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers!

4. Rodolphe01

Posted 12/9/19
    Hey, I sold all the kegs and gas bottles today... Only major bit of kit left is the 40L exposed element crown urn.

Gumtree add removed so PM or txt (0432 six zero five 272) offers - it's already lagged with at least 3cm of foam taped down neatly with duct tape.

Cheers

Rudi

Attached Files: