• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling Some Goodies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

early

Reaction score
howdy brewing public

i'm looking to sell the following items as i unfortunately have to down size. the products listed are all quality items purchased in the last 12 months.

1. 70Lt quality stainless pot and lid with one 1/2 inch hole for ball valve fitting. The retail price for this item is $370 + $20 for the hole to be cut. I'll get rid of it for $290
  2. 23 jet mongolian burner with pipe and tap. The retail price for this item is $120. I'll get rid of it for $70
  3. Aquarium pump with silicon hoses, filter and air stone. The aquarium pump retails for about $25, I'll get rid of the lot for $35
i'm based inner melbourne just post a phone number and i'll give ya a call. all products have been purchased from grain and grape in yarraville.

cheers
early

ohh my hands up for the mongolian. will HAVE PMd

I was going to PM (message) you as was heading off to a meeting.
I then messaged you and edited my post.

you should have a PM in your inbox.

I'm interested in the brew pot for a mate of mine, will have to check if he can afford it though (morgtage stress)

Hey CM2 If the mongolian sale falls through I'll be extremely happy to take it!
:)

Q

I'm interested in the brew pot for a mate of mine, will have to check if he can afford it though (morgtage stress)

Good news for "pot" lovers, my mate can't afford the asking price. So I withdraw 1st dibs on it.
Good luck with the sale Early :)

Sorry Q im buying it and picking it up form Early, tomorrow.

*thread hijack*
Q I will be selling my other burner now that ive upgraded, Will make a post about it when ive taken some pics.

thanks for the responses from everyone, but i have now sold all the equipment that was posted. take it easy and happy brewing

early

Latest posts

Back