• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling HOPS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavebrewing

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have ordered too much hops! Is there any interest in buying some off me? They are all 2015 pellet hops from Washington State. I have broken them down into 225g food saver vacuum packs and they are currently stored in a freezer.

I have the following available: Apollo $14, Chinook $15, Centennial $17, Cascade $13, Mosaic $20.

I probably would not be able to start shipping until this weekend. All prices do not include shipping, I would need to figure out the Auspost price to you. At this point I am trying to gauge interest levels.

Cheers,
Casey

I'd go for some Centennial and Cascade, 225g of each. In Canberra.

Mtb sure thing, can you send me a message with your address and I will get you a total.

I have just updated all the messages. I have more left if anyone else needs. Cheers

Aus post do 500g satchel for 8.25 express for 10.55

It is a long story, but basically I ordered in bulk because I was planning on using it. My timing has changed and I won't be brewing that much for awhile. I figure why let these hops waste away in the freezer. But I wasn't expecting this much response. Maybe I should get into the hop business.;)

Sure spaced just message me your details. If it is one or two bags shipping is $8. More 2 send me your post code and I will get you a total. Cheers!

For all of those still interested I am shipping on Saturday. Message me your details. Cheers!

Thanks to all who have purchased so far. I still have heaps more if anyone needs. 2 bags $8 shipping and up to 8 bags $13. Message me, cheers!

Latest posts

Back