• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

SE melb free fermenter (bentleigh east)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

431neb

Reaction score
Some bottles caps, glucose, maybe some other shit. Having a clean up. If you can't come today ....

On my phone so I'll be brief. No pics. It's a coopers fermenter and it's clean. The bottles are clean too. Some PET, some glass. I might take a 20 for the bottle tree as well.

Be nice if it was for a beginner.

Plus Grain mill chute, x2 15 l cubes. Another fermenter and a sunbeam beer mate that doesn't work properly.

SE melb free fermenter (bentleigh east)
Started By 431neb, Today, 02:10 PM

Yeah I'm interested but dont need the second lot. How much you after including the bottle tree?

20 bucks for the bottle tree . The other stuff is free.

Ok so the first lot of shit has gone to Howie (as above).

The rest is up for grabs still .

stehowardtlr said:
Yeah I'm interested but dont need the second lot. How much you after including the bottle tree?
get the extra fermenter for you bulk priming mate :ph34r:

Take the lot I say. I just don't wanna bottle anymore and I've got more cubes and shit than I need.

All this crap. ... Apart from the sunbeam thing is stuff you will want later.

stehowardtlr said:
Ok, I'll see how much I can fit in my little fiesta.
just don't take the girlfriend when you pick up brew gear, it can be a little awkward explaining to her that she needs to walk home so you can fit it in.

Long way back to Cranbourne though! Haha. Good job she understands.

I'll get in early to claim what howie can't, assuming there's at least a fermenter available! Just pm me when you guys have sorted out what you need to sort out

That's it then. Thanks all.

PM me Loco and I'll let you know what is left tomorrow. I'm sure we can find you something.

Latest posts

Back