Score! Fermentation Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
Went to get the gas bottle refilled last night and spotted a nice little display fridge sitting nearby, asked the bloke do you want to sell this? He says I'll have to ask my boss leave your number. Calls me back an hour later "You can come and pick it up free"
17072009.jpg
Fits 3 kegs or a fermenter perfectly, now I have 4 fridges...when do I stop :unsure:

Wow. And all that just from asking. Great score, Mike. :super:

I'm just off to buy some electricity shares. :rolleyes:

Might have a small fermentation fridge going free soon if the missus decrees it so (she hasn't seen the new one yet)

Might have a small fermentation fridge going free soon if the missus decrees it so (she hasn't seen the new one yet)

I might be up for that - would it fit in the back seat of a car (a commodore?)

Mikem108,

Did the fridge work or are you using it as an enclosure for Fermentation / Conditioning?

Good score....

BOG

fridge works perfectly, doing a temp test now

Geez mike you know to score some gear!!!!! Must be those Eastern Suburbs types don't the value of what they turf out B)

Bah, what do I care, I'm in currently turfing out 4 units, my wifes old fridge ~20 years old that was struggling to pull down below 5 degs, an old upright freezer that was slowly losing gas also ~20 years old, my freebe chest freezer/keg cooler for the bar.... yep you guessed it also losing gas and heading south, plus the old dishwasher that's given up (minus the solenoids and other bits that might be useful.... of course).
There's a veritable whitegoods graveyard out the back atm!!!!

I might be up for that - would it fit in the back seat of a car (a commodore?)

Ditto, if Renegade passes on it :)

I've been looking for a small fermentation fridge, but they're too expensive new and you never know if a fermenter will fit if you buy off ebay.

Latest posts

Back