Sandgroper Friday Beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Friday(s) suit you best?

• 9th November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th November

• 23rd November

• 30th November

• 7th December

• Total voters
All those Pints that 'chilla doesn't have to buy - I smell a rat

I'm hoping to get there around 4:00pm. I'll talking quietly amongst myself until those of a more stout constitution turn up.

You're just trying to get there before chilla so he doesn't get out of his round responsibilities :lol:

Just looked at the map and I can use my pensioners ticket and catch the train there for $1.12 so I'll have a couple with you as long as I dont have to sit in the sun to have a smoke.

Well, I have a psychological problem:

I have a psychology exam at 8.30 Sat, my final exam.

Well done Chilla on the organising, and a fine evening in my opinion, spoilt only by the tardiness of Transperth trains, after I had strolled my way to E Perth station. Some decent Colonial beers on tap, and I would say the level of service has improved marginally from my last visit. While a very nice beer, I am not entirely sure that someone like Zwickel would describe theColonial Kolsch, as a Kolsch, but then what would I know.

While a very nice beer, I am not entirely sure that someone like Zwickel would describe theColonial Kolsch, as a Kolsch, but then what would I know.
I wouldn't either and have never entered it as such. A good little beer all the same. Glad you guys had fun, it's a great spot down there on the water.

I walked out of the pub at 6.57 caught two trains and a bus to scarboro and was home at 7.40 so cheers to transperth.
GL, I'd say that the train driver took one look at you and didn't stop.
BTW, Great evening

Yep - thanks for organising it 'chilla, a great evening.

I think it was a big step up from the Moon - nice outlook, in the shade, good beers and only spotted 1 lawyer :) .

It will be better when the full range of Colonial beers are there - the menu was included the Wit, Kolsch, Ale and Brown, the Kolsch was my favourite. Good work Dean.

I forgot the colonial beers are there. I might have to cruise in and check it out next weekend.

It will be better when the full range of Colonial beers are there - the menu was included the Wit, Kolsch, Ale and Brown, the Kolsch was my favourite. Good work Dean.

I'd have the AIPA on if it were up to me. It's a venue decision. Get down there, speak to the manager and demand IPA.

Thanks all for a great evening on a balmy night and a great idea to try the Royal instead of the usual haunts. Great company, great beer and great location - pretty much great all round. Except for walking to the train station with a full bladder along the gurgling Claisebrook :p

Latest posts

Back