Sandgroper Friday Beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Friday(s) suit you best?

• 9th November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th November

• 23rd November

• 30th November

• 7th December

• Total voters
Said event is still in the planning stage. Going on previous events, probably 4:30 onwards, be all over by the fighting about the bar tab by 6ish, unless some people really want to kick on.

Looking like I won't make it now :(

Have fun. Seeyall at the case swap :icon_cheers:

DB

Any support for the Royal? The beers on tap at M and S all taste the nitro same and they have seriously cut back on the bottled selection. Either way I should be there.

I tend to agree with the Captn. I was at the Moon a week or so ago and was pretty disappointed.

The Royal might be a good change - and at that time it will probably be less jamb packed with lawyers and accountants.... (now that Deebee has piked)

I don't mind either way, but I probably can't make it till 17:15 or so as I'll be in Joondalup till 16:30!

Royal it is then.

Cnr Royal n Plain St innit? The whereis.com thingo is useless....transperth tells me a yellow cat runs down Wellington st and past the front door.

Kook - if you get there after 5pm you will might miss out on my shout(1 packet of crisps). Sorry.

I've had a draining week so my thirst is building exponentially by the minute....

now that i've heard Royal mentioned, I'll try to get down for a couple of pints of Colonial goodness...

Yay ! Royal is in the good end of town :D
North East Side of Plain St/ Royal St Junction. Parking available in a station in the South West corner of the intersection ( ~100mtrs down Royal).
Was there last week, well worth visiting again.

Yay ! Royal is in the good end of town :D
North East Side of Plain St/ Royal St Junction. Parking available in a station in the South West corner of the intersection ( ~100mtrs down Royal).
Was there last week, well worth visiting again, though probably won't make it till ~17:15 either.

I would be in, but unfortunately I'm double-booked for the evening. Being such a busy social butterfly has its consequences :(

OK if Vlads not going, I am definitely going. Besides, its looking like I am in for a third of Chillers packet of crisps.

All those Pints that 'chilla doesn't have to buy - I smell a rat

I'm hoping to get there around 4:00pm. I'll talking quietly amongst myself until those of a more stout constitution turn up.

Latest posts

Back