Sandgroper Christmas Case 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bump for the morning traffic. Two places left..

Untested is fine as long as you are sure you are producing something your case chums will appreciate.

AusDB - I've only sampled 2 stubbies (didn't save nearly enough for myself!) but the latest one I tried was sublime! I am coo coo for funk though.

No... but will open it with you if you like :party:

Hehehe thx Mika, that would be terrific :)

I guess I need to go buy some PET bottles...

AusDB - I've only sampled 2 stubbies (didn't save nearly enough for myself!) but the latest one I tried was sublime! I am coo coo for funk though.
I guess I need to go buy some PET bottles...
I saved a heap of PET's from the state compyou are welcome to some if you want

SORRY TO BE A PAIN BUT TRYING TO ADD MY NAME TO THE LIST CANT DO IT IF OKAY MAKE ME NO.24 THANKS

Participants:
1 Guest Lurker
2 Katie
3 Kook
4 Doogiechap
5 WitWonder
6 Goat
7 ausdb
8 Mika
9 Randyrob - Nein Lives!
10 clay
11 brendanos
12 barfridge (lucky 13! and never learned to count)
13 Asher
14 LexP
15 Sinkas
16 GB
17 Vlad
18 Tony M - the techno tard
19 Lloydie
20 Malty Cultural
21 churchy
22 Simo
23 Cubbie
24 Kenworthy

Participants:
1 Guest Lurker
2 Katie
3 Kook
4 Doogiechap
5 WitWonder
6 Goat
7 ausdb
8 Mika
9 Randyrob - Nein Lives!
10 clay
11 brendanos
12 barfridge (lucky 13! and never learned to count)
13 Asher
14 LexP
15 Sinkas
16 GB
17 Vlad
18 Tony M - the techno tard
19 Lloydie
20 Malty Cultural
21 churchy
22 Simo
23 Cubbie
24 Kenworthy
25 Steggles

Well done guys, has to be the first time that i know of we've had a full case

Ahh doh. Looks like I missed out by mere minutes :p

Can I come anyway?? I'll bring beer and food :p

Well done guys, has to be the first time that i know of we've had a full case
Bugger says me :(
25 x 0.75l = 18.75l means very little quality assurance sampling will be happening on that keg and there had better be bugger all foaming when the bottles get filled :eek:

Probably best that way.... if the keg is good you may not want to part with it! Might have to do a double for that one....

Ahh doh. Looks like I missed out by mere minutes :p

Can I come anyway?? I'll bring beer and food :p

Sorry NME, if we make it more than 25 people then some participants struggle to get it out of a single batch.

But come along anyway, I will include you on the list when I send my address out.

CASE IS CLOSED - WITH THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS EVER - HOORAY!

Cheers

Look forward to it.... Got a date yet GL? Are you doing the deep fry thing again... if so thinking of bringing Quails!

WooHoo! Looks like the gropers have a party!

sheepgraduating.jpg

(On purpose to stir GL! :ph34r: rule #2)

I think it will either be the weekend of the 12th Dec or the weekend of 19 Dec, it will probably be Saturday which gives me Sunday to clean up the mess, we usually start mid afternoon, and everyone has to be there at the start or the swap doesnt work, cooking style not yet decided, but I will give everyone a good months notice on date and cooking approach.

Chap Chap please leave that filth at the door! Look at my signature us WA people are all about sophestiation... how do you spell it! Shit were POSH over here!

Hey Stegs! Congrats on the 1st post, and good to see you in on the swap - i look forward to your contribution!

Thanks GL :D
Happy just to hang out/meet people/learn for now. Pretty newish brewer, so give me 12 months to discover my craft and I'll get on the wagon next year :)

Hey Stegs! Congrats on the 1st post, and good to see you in on the swap - i look forward to your contribution!

Hmm... Steggles.... chicken ? Bail out ? Previous swap participant who never followed thru? conspiracy at work ? :ph34r:

:ph34r: Just sayin' :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back