Sa Craft Breweries

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munut

Reaction score
Hey Guys going to Adelaide tomorrow and was wondering if there are any craft breweries near Glenelg. I'll be using public transport and have never been to Adelaide before.

Thanks.

The only one I can think of near Glenelg is the Holdfast. I haven't been so can't vouch for it.
Map
edit: If you are just after a good selection of local beer then the King's Head on King William Street in Adelaide has a tram stop close to the front of it. Hop on the tram at Glenelg.

Hey Guys going to Adelaide tomorrow and was wondering if there are any craft breweries near Glenelg. I'll be using public transport and have never been to Adelaide before.

Thanks.
Closest too Glenelg is the holdfast brew pub, but there beer is ment too be average.

If you want too taste what SA has too offer go to the kings head on king william street.
you can get there by public transport and they have alot of SA micro beers on tap and in bottles.
Or for the ultimate you can go to the wheatsheaf hotel

+1 for the kingshead...

wicked selection of local beers on tap and in bottles.

Lobethal bierhaus and steam exchange are my two favourite micros - but also check out the brew boys, their maiden ale is quite nice as well.

The Vale Pale Ale I found to be quite boring - more like a west end sort of beer :(

Thanks Guys back in sleepy old WA after my trip to Adelaide.

I checked out the Holdfast and as stated above there beer was nothing to write home about, but I did try JS hop theif there and I quiet like that.

+1 for the Kingshead I thought this was a great pub. The Lobethal beers are Fantastic and I also like the Vale Ale.

If your in Adelaide you should pop in they have a great selection, and fellas if Victoria's working it won't hurt your eyes any when you see her :icon_cheers: .

Had to also try a West End whilst in SA but there's no need to talk about that :icon_vomit:

Latest posts

Back