S.E.Q. Bulk Grain Buy Nov. 2010 ?

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why do i keep checking this thread when i don't have a mill?? <_<

I'm running low of base malts and will need to stock up soon, anyone interested in another pallet of grain?
I would rather not do the organizing of this so if someone would like to put up their hand please do so.

Batz

One quick pallet!

Ill take care of the organising.

1.Sunshine_Brewer 2XWey Prem Pils, 1XWey Munich I, 1XWey Wheat, 1XWey Ale.

Thanks Sunshine Brewer

2.Jim Botla 2xBB ale, half medium crystal, half Munich 1

Thanks Sunshine Brewer

Indeed, thanks for stepping up...

1. Sunshine_Brewer 2XWey Prem Pils, 1XWey Munich I, 1XWey Wheat, 1XWey Ale.
  2. Jim Botla 2xBB ale, half medium crystal, half Munich 1
  3. stl 1xWey Floor Malted Bohemian Pilsner, 1xTFFM Maris Otter

cheers

4. kymba 2xBB ale, 1xBB Wheat, 1xWey Munich 1, half medium crystal (split with Jim Botla), will take Jim Botla's other half Munich 1 if req'd

Thanks for organising Sunshine_Brewer! What / when / how does payment happen with these things - this is my first time?

cheers

kymba

Yep, thanks from me too - I can finally get in on one of these!

4. kymba 2xBB ale, 1xBB Wheat, 1xWey Munich 1, half medium crystal (split with Jim Botla), will take Jim Botla's other half Munich 1 if req'd
  5. Crunched 2xBB ale, half Wey Munich I, half BB Wheat, could be up for another split or two if needed.

3.stl 1xWey Floor Malted Bohemian Pilsner, 1xTFFM Maris Otter
4.kymba 2xBB ale, 1xBB Wheat, 1xWey Munich 1, half medium crystal (split with Jim Botla), will take Jim Botla's other half Munich 1 if req'd
5.Crunched 2xBB ale, half Wey Munich I, half BB Wheat, could be up for another split or two if needed.
6.ChrisL 1xWey Floor Malted Bohemian Pilsner, 1xTFFM Maris Otter, half Wey Munich I (split with Crunched), half BB Wheat (split with Crunched)

Thanks for your efforts Sunshine_Brewer.

PS. I would also consider a few more split bags.

4.kymba 2xBB ale, 1xBB Wheat, 1xWey Munich 1, half medium crystal (split with Jim Botla), will take Jim Botla's other half Munich 1 if req'd
5.Crunched 2xBB ale, half Wey Munich I, half BB Wheat, could be up for another split or two if needed.
6.ChrisL 1xWey Floor Malted Bohemian Pilsner, 1xTFFM Maris Otter, half Wey Munich I (split with Crunched), half BB Wheat (split with Crunched)
7.tallie 1xWey Prem Pils, 1x TFFM Maris Otter

Thanks for organising Sunshine_Brewer! What / when / how does payment happen with these things - this is my first time?

+1 Thanks Sunshine_Brewer, from another first-timer that would be interested to know the mechanics behind the BB.

Cheers,
tallie

8.Galamus 2xBB ale, 1XWey Munich I, half medium crystal (if someone is keen on a split)

Thanks Sunshine, +1 with the first timer to the BB

Cheers
Galamus

Allright peoples I was hoping to make this BB a smooth event and to keep it that way can I please ask that you keep your orders to single sacks only. I don't want to deal with splitting on the day and I dont want to deal with it on the spreadsheet, so please accept the great deal that is available to us for what it is and keep the splits to your mates locally. I know I have not started a new thread and I probably should have but I deal with red tape all day and I would just like to get on with things sometimes.

Delivery of the grain will be to Craftbrewer/Bacchus on a Saturday, once all payments are made to me Ill forward this onto Ross. He then orders the grain and when it arrives he will let us know and the coming Saturday we collect.

Big thanks to the Craftbrewer team for continuing their great support. :icon_cheers:

k no splits thats cool, i'll amend my order below

i have a commo wagon so i can bring some back for the SC brewers if they want? anyone want to shotgun? I live at yandina

kymba: 2xBB ale, 1xBB Wheat, 1xWey Munich 1, 1xBB medium crystal

4.kymba 2xBB ale, 1xBB Wheat, 1xWey Munich 1, 1xBB medium cyrstal
8.Galamus 2xBB ale, 1XWey Munich I, 1 X BB medium crystal

Changed mine and Kymba's

Also I'm in Evans Head so if any northern rivers guys want me to bring theirs south on whatever weekend it turns out to be then let me know :)

Cheers
Galamus

9. Screwtop 1xMaris Otter, 1xWey Pils, Half Munich II

If Maris Otter is not possible then BB Pale

Screwy

10 Batz 1xBB Ale, 1x BB Pale

i have a commo wagon so i can bring some back for the SC brewers if they want? anyone want to shotgun? I live at yandina

I'm in Mitchelton and would be happy to collect and drop off a few sacks for folks on the northside...

5.Crunched 2xBB ale, 1xWey Munich I
10 Batz 1xBB Ale, 1x BB Pale

Changed mine to suit the no-splits situation. Happy to do a split outside of this buy if anyone is interested (willing to part with half the bag of Wey Munich I and would like half a bag of wheat if anyone wants to split).

Thanks for you efforts organising SB. I've just been informed of a change in my immediate future and have to pull out. My sincerest apologies if this causes a problem. Revised list below.

Regards,
Chris.

5.Crunched 2xBB ale, 1xWey Munich I
6.tallie 1xWey Prem Pils, 1x TFFM Maris Otter
7.Galamus 2xBB ale, 1XWey Munich I, 1 X BB medium crystal
8. Screwtop 1xMaris Otter, 1xWey Pils, Half Munich II
9 Batz 1xBB Ale, 1x BB Pale

Back