RSA guidelines.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is all bullshit but you are not 100% orrect. For a start you cn get full strength beer at (still tastes s hit though). there are bars that require you to onsum your drink in them as thy all the glass stubby, but you can transfer to a cup and to t with you. These are general admission brs and I have drunk in Them for reds and wallabies games. Hard to find as the inside of modern stadiums cn be dorientating on the inside.

As for wembley, concerts are fine but you can't drink in the stands at all Uk soccer games, same with league, stade Francis sells alcohol free beer only (and keeps it pretty quiet) at test matches. While it is shit we are not alone and Snead I have come to the realisation that when the lions tour instead of paying 295 for a ticket, drinking hot shit piss out of plastic and getting my pants pulled down for the privilege I'll watch it at home,, drink grouse piss, watch the whole game, not line up to take a piss, not fight to get. bus home and enjoy the game a lot more.

mrTbeer said:
Tidal Pete, I'm also shocked we can't trust our pollies. I thought Peter Sleeper was at least raising money by getting drunk in Parliament House. Turns out he was just on/off the wagon for a free ride on the gravy train. I can't believe it.
p.s. better getting a shower of beer in the stand at Lang Park rather than a shower of XXXX cans offered to the ref at that time.
Sorry Mr T we did actually get both beer AND a few cans at that game but most hit the outfield & were aimed at that bloody Stone. :lol:
No wonder Our Wal refused to end his career at the "Centre of the Universe". :rolleyes: :p
That fecking Sleeper?. He looks after himself as per usual & it's not over yet.

Cheers.

Yes I've found you can get full strength in glass at the Gabba. (cricket club) but didn't know it was portable? Likewise at Lang Park if you're in a box the rules are different.
However last time at Twickenham was for a Police concert and the booze was flowing. The time before at Wembley was a behind the scenes tour of stadium as my work involved construction of another stadium Brighton Hove. The Wembley bars were impressive, central keg rooms maybe 4? 1km of pathway around the perimeter and the ability to pour 10,000 imperial pints in plastic every 10-15 minutes.

Latest posts

Back