Round 9 Footy Tipping Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cracka

Reaction score
1. Cracka 37
1. Gundaroo 37
3. Lobsta 36
4. Pickledkiwi 34
4. Frazzer 34
6. Fatgodzilla 33
7. Schooey 33
8. Turkey Head Brewing 32
9. David C 29

:beerbang:

1. Cracka 37
1. Gundaroo 37
3. Lobsta 36
4. Pickledkiwi 34
4. Frazzer 34
6. Fatgodzilla 33
7. Schooey 33
8. Turkey Head Brewing 32
9. David C 29

ordinary scoring, but at least it'll be a close run thing ! headbonk.gif

Out of curiosity...
I'm assuming this is NRL?
If so, how are you running the comp? On footytips.com.au or just some other method/site?

Out of curiosity...
I'm assuming this is NRL?
If so, how are you running the comp? On footytips.com.au or just some other method/site?

I wonder what happened to Doc's footy tipping comps? they were very popular here.
Not knocking your comp Cracka :icon_cheers:
TP :beer:

Bit late Ben? This is round 10 of 26. But if you're a tipping whiz then go for it. :D

Unless we all re -register at round 13 and have two comp winners, rounds 1 -12 and, and headbonk.gif
bit late Ben.

I wonder what happened to Doc's footy tipping comps? they were very popular here.
Not knocking your comp Cracka :icon_cheers:

I cant take the credit for setting it up. I think it was Lobsta. I was just pointing out to everyone that I'm in the front seat :p

:D

I wouldn't be missing all my tips for the previous rounds.
My work comps are run on footytips.com.au, which allows you to enter as many comps as you like once you have a logon.
You don't have a score per private competition, just a score overall, no matter how many comps you are in...
So if I joined I'd bring my score from footytips to the comp, not start from scratch...

I'll be honest and upfront and this point and say that my score would put me slightly in the lead :)

I wouldn't be missing all my tips for the previous rounds.
My work comps are run on footytips.com.au, which allows you to enter as many comps as you like once you have a logon.
You don't have a score per private competition, just a score overall, no matter how many comps you are in...
So if I joined I'd bring my score from footytips to the comp, not start from scratch...

I'll be honest and upfront and this point and say that my score would put me slightly in the lead :)

bit late Ben. :D

I've got no problems with letting a good Blues man in ! Guess Lobsta should have final say,a s he did the work to set it up !

(how far slightly in the lead ???????????????????????)

If I was to say that they might not let me in ;)

Many a leading horse fizzled out in the last straight :ph34r:

Now that you told us you would be leading..........................................To late Ben :lol:

Back