Restaurant That Sells Craft Beer On Mt Tamborine Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razE

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was talking to Ross at craftbrewer the other day and he mentioned that there were a couple of restaurants on Mt Tamborine that were selling craft beers. Does anyone here know the name of the restaurant/s?

Cheers

link
Southern end of Gallery Walk, Eagle Hts. - a big restaurant, cheese factory and brewery - what more could you ask for.

I believe that the Karnak Restaurant & Cafe, has beers from the Eagle Heights Brewery at the other end of Galley walk but haven't been there (yet).

The Fox & Hounds (British Pub) in Elevation Drive at the foot of Tamborine used to have the Mt Brewery beers, but unfortunately they no longer stock - apparently, according to the young wench behind the bar, the beers weren't filtered & were too cloudy. I settled for a pint of Bombardier instead & that was as murky as anything - kept my mouth shut though as didn't want to see this dissappear as well. The Bearded Dragon in Tamborine village also has the Mt Brewery Beers, but personally i'd make the trip direct tgo the Brewery, introduce yourself to Ian behind the bar & enjoy the best selection of craft brews in SE Qld. The IPA is outstanding.

Cheers Ross

Sweet lads! Ok well i am planning to officially check out the brewery this Friday, cant wait! Will let you know how it all goes. Thinking about it, it will probably go a little something like this :chug: and followed by some of these ones :D

The Fox & Hounds (British Pub) in Elevation Drive at the foot of Tamborine used to have the Mt Brewery beers, but unfortunately they no longer stock - apparently, according to the young wench behind the bar, the beers weren't filtered & were too cloudy. I settled for a pint of Bombardier instead & that was as murky as anything - kept my mouth shut though as didn't want to see this dissappear as well. The Bearded Dragon in Tamborine village also has the Mt Brewery Beers, but personally i'd make the trip direct tgo the Brewery, introduce yourself to Ian behind the bar & enjoy the best selection of craft brews in SE Qld. The IPA is outstanding.

Cheers Ross

Got the same spiel on sunday.......How'd you find the carb Ross? I thought that ma have scared off the average punter more than a murky beer. Then straight to the top of the mountain. Excellent.

Back