Reliable Supplier in Melbourne's east

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Until recently, I was buying most of my stuff from @KegLand-com-au. However, after a pretty poor customer service experience (or more like they couldn't give a fat rat's), I need to find another reliable supplier of grains and general kit in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Any recommendations?
Cheers
Mick

Obviously have a look at the site sponsers, but ive had great expirences with Beerco. They do flat shipping and service is amazing, I also get alot of sfuff from cheeky peak.

I buy from other places as well but these two stand out to me

I think it's all covered above, I would agree, Keg king have a good selection of gear and ingredients I would also recommend Beerco for delivery during lock down, their selection of hops is superb. When you can get out and drive, I have to recomend my local home brew shop in Greensborough, Dave is one of the nicest, decent, honest people I have ever dealt with and has a good selection of grains and hops which he will weigh out to the gram, best service in the business in my opinion.

Back