Refractometers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here. I'm going to pull out and buy my own through eBay, not because it is slightly better value, but because I shouldn't be so damn lazy in sitting back and getting GMK to organise it for me.

Hope you can find another all, GMK can you just send my other stuff up to me when ready.

Cheers.

No worries Duff - u should PM any of the other Sydney guys that are interested and get 2 or three together.

Will get your stuff packaged tonight and sent tomorrow...

bindi said:
Hey Tidalpete you can borrow mine untill your arrives, you being 2min away, and if I was smart I would have thought of GMK advice ie:

Guys - if there is 2 of you in the same state/area - Bidding on ebay is cheaper - especially if u can get them for 31.00USD ea - my buy it now price is 35.00 ea - what they want to charge me.

Then u dont pay freight from adelaide to you city.
[post="87205"][/post]​

No one else up the Coast is interested. Don't know about the Brissy blokes but none have responded to this thread that I know of. I'm open to approaches if anyone from Brissy is thinking of getting one & sharing freight.

You may be two minutes away Bindi, but we've never met yet.

Am I too late to jump in on the buy?

If not I'll go for 1.

GMK,

If not to late...Can you please grab me one FG113 0-32% Brix ATC refract....Thanks

Cheers
JSB

damn bulk buys! They're sending me broke.

yes, one for me too please, plus I have some other stuff I need from you kenny, I'll whip off a PM

If Kenny can get the FG113 0-32% Brix ATC refract for a 'Buy it Now' of US$35 when the 'Buy it Now' has risen to US$39 here then I'll stay in the buy as the extra postage from GMK to me shouldn't be all that much if my maths are right. I'm a lazy sod alright.

:beer:

Tidalpete said:
If Kenny can get the FG113 0-32% Brix ATC refract for a 'Buy it Now' of US$35 when the 'Buy it Now' has risen to US$39 here then I'll stay in the buy as the extra postage from GMK to me shouldn't be all that much if my maths are right. I'm a lazy sod alright.

:beer:
[post="87296"][/post]​

Pete

You are not lazy - just an all round nice guy :D

As i know from the Batz Brewery Stay Over.

GMK,
I'm happy to stay on the list for the purchase from you.
You've helped me out with stuff in the past with no dramas so I'm happy to continue with this one.
NT :beer:

I have had some more PayPal Problems..

Have had to get verified - pay 2.00 to paypal and then get a code on my next credit card statement.
Then logon and put the code in - then they increase my limit so taht i can then pay instruments depot.

So - i now need to wait for this code.

paypal expressley dont want you to ring the credit card companies and get the code - otherwise they will cancel your paypal account.

ken which account via paypal did you get ?
i have a private personal account with a credit and i put cash into it as well to bring it up i use it as a bank account so the tax man dosnt care about it as it is hidden behind a mastercard.

i know you had log in problems and could not connect to the site but i dont think that had anything to do with account being varified though .
anyway you sould that you have it under control .

can you log in to paypal from home yet or dose it still get blocked.
i am stumped that you could not connect to the site.
how s the bearshare going

del

no - cant find out why i still cant log into paypal from home.
westnet can find paypal but it is like i cant get the DNS for it.
get redirected to ninemsn..

this what i get in the address bar..
http://sea.search.ninemsn.com.au/dnserror....w.paypal.com.au

when i goto www.paypal.com - cant dispaly the page.

ok ken try this sounds like you need flush the dns cashe
below is how you do it.
failing that delete your isp account and then reset it up.
thats the only way to fix this error.

richard

"then flush the DNS cache. To flush the DNS cache. Open "Control Panel" dbl click internet options, then under the "General" tab choose to delete files, a little dialoge box pops up and it says...Do you want to delete offline content. Put a check mark in the box, and click ok. You just flushed you DNS cache".

DNS flush did not work...

ok then you might have to do a internet connection set up again with west net . failing how many firewall programmes are you running and are you running nortens anti virus.
also zone alarm ???

running AVG free edition.

Just got a PM from Duff.

He bought 2 refractometers from instruments depot and they looked after really well..

Cost was 40.00USD ea or 55.00Aus.
This is a better price than i have..
link...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:B:EOIBSA:AU:11

They then included a second for that price and priced shipping for the two at US$19. Should be here next week.

can i have some more details please Ken?,
that link didn't work for me

I did the same GMK....
i bid on a refrac from instuments depot which i got for starting bid price US$30.48
then asked for 2 when i payed.. they upped the postage to US$ 20 :(

all in all 2 refracs for Aus$55 each delivered. :beerbang:

i payed on Monday and they are in my greedy hands today.
great business.

by the way.....
Sam... your refrac is here and ready to pick up.
check your PM

KoNG said:
I did the same GMK....
i bid on a refrac from instuments depot which i got for starting bid price US$30.48
then asked for 2 when i payed.. they upped the postage to US$ 20 :(

all in all 2 refracs for Aus$55 each delivered. :beerbang:

i payed on Monday and they are in my greedy hands today.
great business.

by the way.....
Sam... your refrac is here and ready to pick up.
check your PM
[post="88334"][/post]​

Same for me KoNG, US$30.48 each plus US$19 delivery, $110 Australian.

They have 4 pages of products, I found these on the third:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=4414413245

Latest posts

Back