Real Ale At The Nag's Head, Glebe, Nsw This Friday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shonky

Reaction score
Afternoon beer lovers.

Come and warm your cockles at the Nag's Head this Friday and sample some of Sydney's freshest microbrewed beer at what has become a Sydndey institution and an essential diary date for all beer lovers.

This month on tap St Peter's Brewery present:

Winter Warmer - Spiced Ale with cinammon, nutmeg and coriander (5.5%), for those familiar with St Peter's beers you may detect a hint of their thunderbolt beer in this one.

Winter Ale - An American Pale Ale style beer with a dark, roasty twist. This beer has been fully cask-conditioned (5%).

Killagh Stout - Conceived and brewed in Sydney but it's soul is all Irish - A St Peter's favourite (5%).

Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

Hey Shonky have you got anything to do with the brewing of any of those?

Wrighty

Hi wrighty.

No, I WISH! Matt Donelan, the brewer at St Peter's, is a mate of mine and as he is always to be found cleaning out his lauter tun or dreaming up new recipes in the brewery and not at a computer keyboard hence I volunteered to post the beers he has on offer each month.

I am currently studying Brewing at Ballarat Uni and would love to open my own brewery one day........ I can dream :rolleyes:

Cheers. Always a great night at the Nag's wrighty if you can make the trip from Lord Howe!!!

Back