• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Quirks Kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cellar dweller

Reaction score
FOR SALE.
Quirks Kegerator as distributed by Lion Nathan during the Heineken rush of 2002.
Quality commercial unit that holds 2 Corny kegs. Has gas inlet and provision for a bench mounted font above. These were designed to fit under bar and will fit bellow an 850mm bar top. As they were specifically made for Lion Nathan by Quirks it features a blower unit to recirculate the cold air that was also used to frost the Heineken font - as opposed to an ice bank or glycol.
The unit I have for sale is in perfect working order and will chill a corny keg to dispense temp of 0.5 deg in under 8 hours from 20 deg.
Pictures tomorrow. I want this out of my garage. $180.
Fair price. COD. No delivery. And No IOU's ----> Still waiting "Reg".

Sorry I thought I fixed that long ago...I'm in Sunbury Vic.

Pictures

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

But wait there is nore!

For whoever purchase the Kegerator they can have this Misc box of bits for $20 ---- Nice round $200

Picture012.jpg

This is the last time you'll see me selling...I'm out of the game and moved onto better things. I just want this stuff out of my garage.
Please don't PM. If your interested then post below. First in first served.
Collect from Sunbury

The mr's just said NO..you have enough fridges
Don't mean to be a punctuation nazis, however the misplaced ' probably chages the meaning of the sentence a little. :icon_cheers:

Cheers
Chris

If you're willing to sell the box of bits seperately and post it, I'll probably take it

Ken Lock. Sold.
When do you want to fetch? Preferably this week or weekend.
Can be contacted on 0488 443 101.
Adrian

The mr's just said NO..you have enough fridges
do you answer to a Mr??

EDIT ... opps just saw TasChris's post (I should refresh before reading and then replying .. shouldn't I) .. he picked it up too!!!

Don't mean to be a punctuation nazis, however the misplaced ' probably chages the meaning of the sentence a little. :icon_cheers:

Cheers
Chris

Sorry dude, i couldn't help myself :icon_cheers:

Sorry dude, i couldn't help myself :icon_cheers:
Thats the trap .. he who is a smart-arse about others spelling and punctuation .. better use a spell checker!! .. or be prepared to be counter attacked!!!

Back