quick release fittings for new setup where to buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave81

Reaction score
Hi
I just wondering if kk(free post over $200) was a good place to buy all the parts for my new setup or if you know anywhere better to do a bulk order, I was gonna get quick release male/ female fittings , pumps (not gonna lash out for a march pump just yet) a few other bits and pieces
Cheers
Dave

Or, our site sponsors and registered Retailers might be worth a look as well.

You could talk to them about the freight.

ive got both the more beer ones that grape and grain sell and the ones from kk. the kk ones seem a bit looser in the fit and as i havent used them cant comment on if they leak or not

I think the early K&K ones had crap O rings that needed upgrading but they're all good now. Can't comment on them as I haven't used them. I sourced all mine from Nev at Online Brewing Supplies and they're a joy to use and never leaked a drop. He even threw in a few spare O rings to boot.

Camo6 said:
I think the early K&K ones had crap O rings that needed upgrading but they're all good now. Can't comment on them as I haven't used them. I sourced all mine from Nev at Online Brewing Supplies and they're a joy to use and never leaked a drop. He even threw in a few spare O rings to boot.
Thanks for the great feedback ;)
Dave you could pick up from me and check out the fittings first.
Nev

I recently dropped in on Nev for fittings and hoses etc. I'm just getting started with all this extra gear so it was good to make sure everything fit together nicely before purchasing. He stocks camlocks and quick disconnects so you can compare them and see what suits you best.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
Thanks for the great feedback ;)
Dave you could pick up from me and check out the fittings first.
Nev
WTF!? You're that Nev? J'H'C I rescind my post. Jyo warned me about you. :p ;)

Back