Qlders And Bulk Grain

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bradsbrew

Jeez these qlders love a grain bulk buy dont they! Infact they have another one going right now and I reckon it will fill up pretty quick too. B)

GRAIN BULK BUY

Cheers Brad :icon_cheers:

Jeez these qlders love a grain bulk buy dont they! Infact they have another one going right now and I reckon it will fill up pretty quick too. B)

GRAIN BULK BUY

Cheers Brad :icon_cheers:

Just the way we roll mother ,Get a beer
sava

Looks like one pallet is already full. Might see if we can fill another by early next week.

I wish this BB was in bundy, i've only got 4 and a half sacks left (2 are wheat though, don't know why i bought a second bag of that).

I've got 10+ pounds of hops in the freezer, and not enough grain to go with it all.

I wish this BB was in bundy, i've only got 4 and a half sacks left (2 are wheat though, don't know why i bought a second bag of that).

I've got 10+ pounds of hops in the freezer, and not enough grain to go with it all.

Happy to store grain at my place in Gympie for you until you can get down from Bundy to collect. Have done this in the past.

Makes it a bit closer for you.

Screwy

Looks like it is slowing down a bit now. Still needs 20 sacks to fill a second pallet.

Cheers

Happy to store grain at my place in Gympie for you until you can get down from Bundy to collect. Have done this in the past.

Makes it a bit closer for you.

Screwy

thanks screwtop, will have to look at this bulk buy thread :)

Looks like it is slowing down a bit now. Still needs 20 sacks to fill a second pallet.

Cheers

Lets call it 1 pallet boys I had to buy beer and I dont like That, it cost to much for my taste buds.

sav

Working on the spreadsheet now. Check out the B Buy thread for details on delivery date.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back