QLD AHB Xmas Case 2005

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz said:
Yes Ross what the story mate?

Batz
[post="94930"][/post]​

No need to bring anything bur beer, & plenty here if you don't...

I reckon $15 contribution will cover everything from this end, if you guys are happy with that - Cheese & nibbles through the afternoon - Steak, sausages & Rossco's ribs for dinner... Bacon & eggs in the morning...

+++

Planning on mashing in a brew betwwen 9 & 10 for those interested, so should all be in the fermenter by early afternoon....

cheers Ross...

Sounds great Ross looking forward to it

I think you may find $15.00 a bit short , no matter tally up the shopping and let us know.

Batz

Batz said:
Sounds great Ross looking forward to it

I think you may find $15.00 a bit short , no matter tally up the shopping and let us know.

Batz
[post="94937"][/post]​

Batz,

I've had a good year & wasn't going to charge anything, but thought that might put up a precident that could jepordise future events... $15 will do great if everyone's happy with that...

Really looking forward to meeting you all - lets party :party:

Here's my label attempt, based on my font decals...

Okt_label_jpg.jpg

TidalPete said:
BrissyBrew said:
1. Ross - Schwarzbier & Oktoberfest - yes - yes
2. Hoops - APA - yes - yes
3. sluggerdog - German Pils & Munich Helles - yes - yes
4. nonicman - English Pale Ale - yes - yes
5. batz - Alt & Smoked Porter - yes - yes
6. Brizbrew - Stout - yes - no
7. Jye - APA & EPA - yes - no
8. AndrewQLD - Belgian Wit & Australian Pale Ale - yes - yes
9. Snow - Bavarian Hefeweizen & Belgian Wit - yes - yes
10. Tidalpete - London Ale - no - no
11. Dave Bunzli - Aussie Pale Ale - yes - yes
12. Mothballs - Porter & Lager- yes - no
13. Altstart - King and Barnes English bitter yes yes
14. Peter Shane - 60's Aussie Ale. - yes - no

not part of swap

15. Browndog-yes-no
16. Kenny Mackenzie - yes- no (a mate of Snow's who was originally coming but wasn't on the swap list)
17. Jimmyjack Be their at 9.30 am - 6:30 Looking forward to the brew session
18. Brissybrewer yes-maybe also looking forward to the brew session

Ross how much we chipping in for food etc?

Who is also in the yeast swap, which appears to be moving towards saturday when heads are clearer.
[post="94069"][/post]​

TidalPete may be crook :( but his Xmas Case will be there as will his tubes for the Yeast Swap.
Nonicman is taking everything to Ross's for me.
I am cranky about how things have turned out. Enjoy the Xmas Case & have a beer for me. :party: :party:

:beer:
[post="94762"][/post]​

This is no good Pete, sorry to hear you are crook. Tell me it wasn't that rotten Kilkenny of mine.

Hmmm I was thinking of going Jazman style on the labels - a piece of paper and stickytape :ph34r:

I have been asked to post to this board on behalf of brisbrew as he is currently in China on a last minute business trip.
Unfortunately Brisbrew will be unable to attend your planned meeting this weekend but sends his best wishes to you all and hopes you all understand.

Best wishes, Mrs Brisbrew.

Brizbrew said:
I have been asked to post to this board on behalf of brisbrew as he is currently in China on a last minute business trip.
Unfortunately Brisbrew will be unable to attend your planned meeting this weekend but sends his best wishes to you all and hopes you all understand.

Best wishes, Mrs Brisbrew.
[post="95006"][/post]​

Mrs Brisbrew,

i assume he still wants to be in the case swap? - if you see this message, i'd be happy to come & pick up his beers - just need an address to collect them from...

cheers Ross

Snow said:
Oh man those labels put mine to shame :(
[post="95047"][/post]​

They look great Snow, so do everyone elses. The Xmas case should look a real treat.

Cheers
Andrew

Jimmyjack dropped off his keg this morning & had a sneak preview of the ales on tap - managed 12, so glad he got home in one piece ;) ...

Talked me into making another Carbrook Apa tomorrow, as he took a bit of a shine to it & reckons the keg won't last long.
Reckon I'll mas in at 9.30am for anyone wanting to be here from the start.

Trust everyone's got the address, but anyone making a last minute decision to join us, you're more than welcome. 63 Stern Rd, Carbrook...

Cheers & beers...

Ross said:
Jimmyjack dropped off his keg this morning & had a sneak preview of the ales on tap - managed 12, so glad he got home in one piece ;) ...

Talked me into making another Carbrook Apa tomorrow, as he took a bit of a shine to it & reckons the keg won't last long.
Reckon I'll mas in at 9.30am for anyone wanting to be here from the start.

Trust everyone's got the address, but anyone making a last minute decision to join us, you're more than welcome. 63 Stern Rd, Carbrook...

Cheers & beers...
[post="95091"][/post]​

Cheers Ross, I'll see if I can try and make it not too long after you start mashing. Would be good to watch one again and see how I could maybe change what I am currently doing.

Ross, I was hoping you would have the Carbrook Apa on tap :beerbang:

I will try and be there for the mash in :)

Jimmyjack dropped off his keg this morning & had a sneak preview of the ales on tap - managed 12, so glad he got home in one piece ...

After previewing a few beers from Ross's repetoire I know everyone is going to have a great day. Seriously some of the best beer I have ever had. I will not spoil the suprise but needless to say you guys are in for a treat!

Cheers

JJ

Heres wishing you all a great day @ Ross's from the far north .
I wish I was able to come down for it ...
I'll have a few with you all this arvo Cheers guys .

Ross I've watched and followed your bar and the prep for today Congratulation on a great setup hope all go's smooth today . Looking forward to the pic's . Cheers and beers ..Ned

Back