Q-Max Sheet Metal Punches - anyone have any they dont want?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazfletch3

Reaction score
Hi all

Was just about to order some Q.Max sheet metal punches from the UK. I ordered 1 previously and it worked really well, and now I need another 4 different sizes for the next stage of the brew rig build (which is running VERY slowly...but is running at least).

Before I hit the order button I just thought id check if any other brewers out there had any punches of the right size that they bought for their rigs which are now just collecting dust which they might want to off load.

Im chasing these 4 sizes:
  • 1 1/4" (32mm)
  • 7/8" (22.5mm)
  • 9/16" (14.5mm)
  • 24mm
I can buy them delivered from the UK for between $20 and $25 each (MUCH cheaper than local). I thought once Im done with them I would offer them back up onto the forum for about half price for the next round of builders!

I figure I'll give it a couple of days and then hit the order button!

Cheers

Baz

Buy them and i'll grab em off you when your done for 50% of new plus post...?

Like any good tool... Once you get them you won't want to lose them. Where are you located?

lael said:
Like any good tool... Once you get them you won't want to lose them. Where are you located?
Melbourne North West suburbs- Keillor East

:)

sjp770 said:
Buy them and i'll grab em off you when your done for 50% of new plus post...?
Thanks for the offer mate- only issue I see is that given the relative progress of your built compared to mine, I think you'll need the punches ahead of time!

I'll give it another day or so and then hit the order button; and we'll see how it works out.

:)

Baz

Back