• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Purchace Of Goldings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snag

Reaction score
I am in albany and was wondering if I could purchase some goldings only. Is this possible? or is there a reason why you sell them in packs of 2 varieties. Is it possible to pick them up directly to aviod postage.

Snag

Snag,

Was that message directed at a particular retailer???

This is a forum...not a shop.

Pok

Snag,

Was that message directed at a particular retailer???

This is a forum...not a shop.

Pok

appears to be............ ;)

Snag, it is possible to purchase quantities of single hops from suppliers. I assume the place you tried only has these '2 packs'

my advice would be to try somewhere else or use 1 of the retailers that support this forum

Sorry Snag, when you buy Goldings you almost always get "East Kent" in the same package...

hey!! a mate of mine got ripped off then - he got styrian with his goldings not the east kent he should have got

geez I'm Fuggled!!!!!

BTW no offence intended snag

no wonder there`s so many comedians banging on Centrelink`s doors. :(

stagga.

Welcome to the forum anyway mate.
There`s a lot of pranksters on here, I`m one of those who plays it with a straight bat tho.
This brewing is a serious business, despite how some may see it.
Happy brewing

stagga.

Currently supping a UK bitter finished off with Styrian Goldings as I'm running out of hops and not re ordering for a couple of weeks. Nice smooth finish. :)

Back