Pumphouse Review

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barman also poured a Red wine and put it with the other beers I was buying.
me :"Whats that?"
bar :"Cab Sav"
me :"I didnt order that"
bar :"Yes you did"
me :"No, I didnt"
my bro-in-law :"No, he didnt"

Barman put it away, but you could tell he had the shits.

Maybe you accidently ordered an argument..?

Been in there a few times also found service to be Ordinary.
First time there in august we asked for a menu of one Of the waitresses who looked new and was busy serving about 3 tables 15min later still no menu so asked again said she was sorry and would get it for us. Another 15mins passed so we finished drinks and left.

2 weeks later went back in and noticed there was 2 other new waitresses on. But didn't bother ordering food. Sat and had a tap beer and watched as food sat unserved under a heatlamp for 10mins with an angry chef ringing the service bell. Food was pulled and remade which also sat for another 5 mins before being served.
We left after this to the taphouse who also must I say have a good habbit of not having half the beer on there menu/taplist.
Maybe it's a Sydney thing?

When i saw this post i automatically assumed you guys meant the pumphouse cafe in Lidcombe/near Silverwater :huh:

Sorry, Completely off topic but Bloody good burgers there if anyone works/drives out that way. I should check out this pumphouse bar though :p

When i saw this post i automatically assumed you guys meant the pumphouse cafe in Lidcombe/near Silverwater :huh:

Sorry, Completely off topic but Bloody good burgers there if anyone works/drives out that way. I should check out this pumphouse bar though :p
Try The King St Brewhouse, Schwartz brewery, Harts, 4 Pines or Murray's at Manly instead, they're all much better imho

Latest posts

Back