Pub Crawl T-shirt / Polo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you interested in an ahb pub crawl tshirt

• generic ahb pub crawl tshirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • generic ahb pub crawl polo

• 2006 ahb pub crawl tshirt

• 2006 ahb pub crawl polo

• not interested

• not allowed - swmbo dresses me

• Total voters

redbeard

Sth Seas Pirate Brewery
Reaction score
both adelaide & sydney are organising an ahb pub crawl in next couple of weeks. some peeps have expressed interest in a t-shirt to wear on the occasion. should we have a generic ahb one, or perhaps a 2006 ahb pub crawl one ? i think the adelaide one is only a week or so away, so might not be enough time. thoughts ? designs ?

if we did get one happening, i think perhaps $5 or more could be donated to dane for the web site upkeep, similar to the stickers/magnets.

im not sure what minimum numbers are required, but if a design is au wide, then im thinking cheaper. probably black tshirt with white design or white tshirt with couple of colours.

anyone with a design or ideas pls post below :)

cheers

black Tee 1 colour silkscreen
should be cheap as

I personally like the idea of "generic ahb pub crawl polo", with something like "Blood alcohol experiment in process", like Dane's signature.

Or "If found in a dribbling mess, please return to AussieHomeBrewer dot com"

Just my 2c worth :)

I'm keen for a Pub Crawl shirt.
Are we thinking of a Sydney Pub crawl shirt, or a "National AHB Pub Crawl tour shirt"?

Just a cheap print on a good quality shirt would be great. Cheap shirt = more beer $$

"Blood Alcohol experiment" on the front, "AHB Pub Crawl" on the back

More beer! :beerbang:

Seth

I am keen for a shirt too.

Pub crawl smacks of yobbos wandering around trying to get as drunk as possible for as little as possible.

Maybe the tshirt needs something like, "In search of the best yeast, barley and hops product" or "Zymologist nirvana trail" rather than the pickled liver factor.

My preferance is for a white shirt, rather than black.

"Zymologist nirvana trail"
i like that!

but black, chilli and red wine are attracted to my clothing so white is a bad move

I would prefer white. :blink:

White is handy when you wake up in a public place in the middle of the day with the pub crawl hangova. ;) Keeps the body cooler during bender recovery and you can see how many stouts and reds missed your mouth the night before by counting them on the shirt.

Either color dosnt really matter, i always seem to lose my new pub crawl shirt while womanizing on the crawl. Man i love beer!!!

Mudsta :beerbang:

Why not use the website logo? It would work well on either black or white shirts.

aussiehomebrewer.com
"we're hopping mad"

Hmm... I would prefer white, merely because I have too much black in my wardrobe as it is. I don't need more.

As for the design... Well, I like the 'blood alcohol in progress' thing, whether it's on the front or the back is up to the designer, however it strikes me as being something to put on the back.

POL- well, the thing is, pub crawls are all about being loud and drinking to excess. While it sounds like a good idea to go down the road you are thinking of, all it wil instill in a person observing is 'yobbos who are beer nerds'- not that much of in improvement.

Some of the places we're likely to visit might (at certain times of day) require smart casual dress. I vote the polo so we're less likely to be refused entry on the basis of "no collar".

peas_and_korn said:
<chopped>... all it will instill in a person observing is 'yobbos who are beer nerds' </chopped>
[post="111656"][/post]​
It's Geeks, OK? Beer Geeks!... Nerds are so dorky. Completely unlike any of us.

POL (and others), I'd like to suggest a different, classy slogan. Instead of Pub Crawl, we could state:

AHB Progressive Zymocenosilicaphobic Support Group.

Same thing, different name. (That's "progressive", as in progressive dinner and/or drinks)

Seth Zymo :p

peas_and_korn,

It's from the Latin.
Zymo = Beer; Ceno = Empty; Silica = Glass; Phobic = fearful :unsure:

so, Zymocenosilicaphobia is an unnatural or irrational fear of an empty beer glass.
A Zymocenosilicaphobic is one who suffers from this debilitating condition. :(

Instead of being a pub crawl, the day would be a progressive meeting of a zymocenosilicaphobia support group, moving from venue to venue. :party:

I'm glad U asked. Are we good now?

Seth out :p

* Edit - the link above goes to the Beer Evangelism thread, where there is some mention of zymocenosilicaphobia *

I love the look of that shirt bigd.
I have the one from Beerheads.com

hops_shirt.jpg

Something like these would be very classy.

Beers,
Doc

sorry booze is reading for my i though that classy was glass

I like the sound of a pub crawl been away for a little while here's a example for a shirt

AHBcrawl3.jpg

AHBcrawl.jpg

Back