Powell's Malt Avaiable In Sydney.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindsay Dive

Reaction score
After making several inquiries as to the availability of Powell's Malt in Sydney, I am pleased to tell you that Powell's Pilsner, Ale, Caramalt, Malted Wheat, Vienna and Munich WILL be available possibly as early as late next week from www.thebrewshop.com.au

How good is that? :beer:

After making several inquiries as to the availability of Powell's Malt in Sydney, I am pleased to tell you that Powell's Pilsner, Ale, Caramalt, Malted Wheat, Vienna and Munich WILL be available possibly as early as late next week from www.thebrewshop.com.au

How good is that? :beer:

How does Powells compare to JW?

How does Powells compare to JW?

Mate, I'm not the person to be answering that question for you. That said, I'll be able to tell you when I get a bag and try it. At the moment I use Weyermanns Pilsner Malt but the cost is becoming something ridiculous.

I don't like JW's Pilsner Malt.

Thanks for that Lindsay Dive.

I am interested to see the retail price.

Thanks for that Lindsay Dive.

I am interested to see the retail price.

Called the Brew Shop today.
Full sack of ale malt was $56.45.
Same as the JW.
It's not on their website yet.

I buy Powells malt direct from their factory, last time I paid $40 for a sack of pilsner.

I sure count my lucky stars I was born with a pinata above my bed.Then a 02 address ;)

I bought one bag just before Christmas for evaluation. Waiting for a brew day to come around. :D

Latest posts

Back