• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Pots?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you do, don't ask for "Who Flung Dung"...that old schoolyard favourite doesn't go down so well... :unsure: :lol:

:lol: I guess if he's not there "One Hung Low" would be on the counter? :rolleyes:

Warren -

Nice work, bugwan :) That is cheap! Probably would've gone to your shop, had I read this two weeks ago.

I just purchased a 100L allquip kettle for $138, and another $19 shipping to Melbs.
Now, I can't remember for the life of me if the $138 is with GST or not, and can't seem to find my receipt atm.

But anyway, for those shopping around and fwiw, the allquip kettle is 6mm in thickness, no diffuser base (all ally).

They have NO SECURE server (no SSL cert or https://) on their website (even tho the word secure are displayed, yeah whatever).. so I ordered via phone. Chap named Paul took my order, took all of 20 seconds. Was told CC would be debited on Friday (it was) and kettle to be delivered early the following week... it came at 9AM that next Monday :super:

I mention this, as I vaguely remember a thread where users complained of allquip ordering issues. Order by phone and you'll be set (or maybe I got lucky).

Cheers,
reVox

Back