Pots And Burners

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://daveshomebrew.com.au/index.php?opti...5&Itemid=99

just wandering if the two ring burner or the 3 ring burner would be alright for boilin wort for a BIAB as my stove is no good also wanderig if the 50l stock pot would be a good one to start with or if people know of cheaper
cheers ina dvance to all replys
cam

Plenty of discussion here on 3 ring burners: 3 ring burners

Many people are using 3 rings for single and even double batches, however you may need to look at getting a medium pressure adjustable regulator. This is also discussed in this thread. If you are doing single batch BIAB, then a 3 ring will be very adequate. Check local Asian shops for cheap stainless and ally stockpots or legally acquire a keg. :icon_cheers:
Hope this helps, mate.

I use a four ring burner and a normal run of the mill regulator no problems. I know someone who has a couple of 3 ring burners and the flame is low. He also has an extra long hose with the regulator before the hose so it may lose pressure through the travels in the length. I can say my four ring and everyday reg is awsome.

Back