Pope resigns, time for a Black Pope?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lecterfan said:
Pope on a slab. Now THAT gives me the ******* horn...the way he was all laid out like that...
Nice segue ....Forgot about D and C.

Cheers
Chris

Can't believe on a forum of pissheads no one else did it!

TheCarbinator said:
What about a female pope?
*cough*

sp0rk said:
It's happened before, Pope Joan fooled everyone into thinking she was a bloke
Since then they have a ceremony where the pope sits in a chair and is lifted up so all the other cardinals can take a gander at his dangly bits to prove he's a man, and they say "Testiculos habet et bene pendentes." which basically means, He has balls and they're hanging well
from what i understand in modern days now he keeps his pants on, it's just a matter of tradition
Basically females can't become a Pope
It's happened before, but now there are gay hijinks that ensure that it will be a man

A quote from Ozzie Osborne "would you like to see the pope on the end of a rope"
me, yeah why not.

Black Devil Dog said:
It's hard to believe that this paedophile syndicate still has credibility in the minds of so many people around the world.
Not if you focus on the good work of the church and sweep the rest under the papal regalia.

Just like if we focus on the charitable work of Hezbollah building brain washing facilities schools and feeding starving Arabs, we can almost forget their a cult of murdering islamofascists bent on world domination.

See? It's just that simple. Simple. Like the minds of so many people around the world.

browndog said:
A quote from Ozzie Osborne "would you like to see the pope on the end of a rope"
me, yeah why not.
I'm pretty sure Geezer wrote most of the lyrics, especially those early albums heh heh

The less subtle version:
http://youtu.be/E8siC5hBjnY

Yeah time for a pope based on a characteristic. Female black whatever. Fkn stupid idiots. How aboit a pope with the best qualifications (whatever qualifications mean for that position). This is just yhe stupidity that I expect from a farcical business.

Positive discrimination. Fkn stupidity of the 22nd century.

citymorgue2 said:
(whatever qualifications mean for that position)
Apparently that's just low hanging newts.

I arrive home today to find out I've missed out on almost one hundred years.

Dave70 said:
Well whomever it is, I hope they return to the more traditional conservative values of vilifying homosexuals, misogyny, faith healing, antisemitism, which burning, child abuse, dogmatism, anti abortion, funny hats, celibacy, forbidding divorce, stigmata, convincing people of little or no learning in the third world that contracting AIDS is less wicked in gods eyes than wearing a condom, singing kumbaya round the campfire.

Cos I've noticed a little mission creep of late.
you forgot the crusades,ahh the good old days :ph34r: ...cheers....spog..........

Dave70 makes a good point that the Catholic Church does a lot of good work by well meaning and probably lousy paid lower orders, but arguably if all churches had to pay taxes then this money could be channeled into social programs anyway. At the moment sure , churches apply a wee bit of their income to good works but I feel this is just cosmetic, a bit like RSL and Bowls clubs donating a very small amount of their pokies revenue to social stuff. But just like the clubs the churches, and particularly the really insidious and nasty corrupt ones like Hillsong spend most of their money erecting glass and steel palaces and Mercedes for their elders while kids sleep under bridges.

Louis CK knows what's going on

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't we just wait until JC comes back and he can pick one, he shouldn't be too much longer surely, stuck in traffic most likely.

He might go wtf! "What's Christianity?!?! mofo basterds, I was all about good times and parties, the <insert innuendo here> short dicks created a whole religion to stop people having fun, in my name!!!!! SOBs. Crunts."

Yep, feckin knew it.. >LINKY<

I read that as he was implicit as someone prone to blackmail, therefore involved.. maybe just the way I read this paragraph though..

"Their findings "will condition the conclave" as it will have to elect "a pope immune to blackmail, so that he can start the clean-up operation that (Benedict) entrusted to his successor".

The article clearly states (whether true or not) that it was their actions that led him to resign and makes no inference at all he was involved. Seeing what you want to see, methinks. Something may ultimately come out in the wash, of course, but there's nothing there in that article.

Strictly speaking, the office of pope is a divinely mandated position, with the holy spirt moving through the papal conclave and guiding their vote. Kind of like the bishops acting as gods proxy server's.

So its fair to assume it was none other than god himself who tapped Ratzinger on the shoulder I guess..

Back