Podcasts And Beer Talkshows.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the north queensland one is interesting but i heard an episode where they were bagging vegans yet they couldn't pronounce vegan :blink: that kinda put me off a bit.

Graham has great difficult pronouncing a lot of things. If you look past that, and his self promoted 'guru' status, he actually has a few decent things to say. I wouldn't be surprised if this quote ended up on his show as he seems to like bagging those who criticise his work. :ph34r:

Graham has great difficult pronouncing a lot of things. If you look past that, and his self promoted 'guru' status, he actually has a few decent things to say. I wouldn't be surprised if this quote ended up on his show as he seems to like bagging those who criticise his work. :ph34r:

You're not wrong there. That guy can mangle the English language in a way that anyone who isn't a drunk FN Queenslander can only aspire to...

If you can get past the BS there is some interesting stuff on the show. Surprisingly for a guy who sounds pretty dumb he's got a good handle on some of the scientific stuff behind the way breweing works, especialy in why certain ingredients contribute the flavours they do.

Cheers
Dave

don't get me wrong, it's great to hear an Aussie version :beer: without FKN oodles and whatsits measures, WTF??? <_<

Back