Please Share The Joy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the more extreme cases I reckon braces on kids are one of the those nice little earners for dentists around the country. You reckon you'd be stuffing up the karma if you pass on the braces Ian!!!! :p Nicely done mate, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

congrats FG. good to see a compition being won by someone who can use it.

I was reading this post this morning and thought that karma had abandoned me this year after all I had been doing some good deeds and things havent been going my way.....then this arvo get a call from the missus, her work is having a clean out and she has scored 2 x US style 50L kegs (so Ross I'll be getting in contact re connections/modifications, and 1 of them is full of Guinness), a pluto gun and some odd and ends connections. Wooot!!!!! go Karma!! :super:

maybe santa was planning on getting me some kegs for xmas afterall and just couldnt be buggered lugging them around to my joint on the 25th??? Its begining to look a lot like Kegmas.

Apart from the more extreme cases I reckon braces on kids are one of the those nice little earners for dentists around the country. You reckon you'd be stuffing up the karma if you pass on the braces Ian!!!! :p Nicely done mate, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

<_<

Coming from someone who works in the dental industry, having straight teeth is the most important things in maintaining oral health, not sure on the case but i reckon there is a good chance there is crowding which can cause serious problems in the future. Fixing them now is the best thing before it gets out of hand. When teeth aren't straight and occlude (rub together) it cause decay, without regular checks this can lead to loss of teeth. Trust me, your kids will thank you for investing into their beautiful smiles and because they will have all of their teeth straight and perfect.

I'm 27 and am thinking strongly about getting braces myself because my parents felt it wasn't important, how i wish i could have changed their minds back then!

Congrats on the win FG, i never hear of anyone winning those prizes!!

Good to hear that it all turned out for the best Ian! When I started reading the thread I thought things were going to get worse for you!

Gonna consider getting an AG rig with your newly earned finances? :D

Good to hear that it all turned out for the best Ian! When I started reading the thread I thought things were going to get worse for you!

Gonna consider getting an AG rig with your newly earned finances? :D

Thanks to the generousity of one bloke (thanks Scotty) and a bit of scrounging, I only need an immersion heater which I was going to get this Xmas anyway and I have a simple, rudimentary but functional AG system ready to rock and roll. Mill and grain on way too so the New Year's brew schedule on track. Scored a newish fridge in a contra deal that will be ideal as a fermenting fridge, so will use that - sussing out the controlling mechanisms and ready to make a decision. As soon as the money hits the bank, it's the keg systems turn to be looked at.

Trust me, your kids will thank you for investing into their beautiful smiles and because they will have all of their teeth straight and perfect.

Correct .. or at least we parents hope so, don't we !!!!

Back