Pisner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikedub

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctlL7aloBFs

sooo wrong!!!!

I'm all for saving the planet .... there's always someone who wants to go that step too far.

Misleading headlines like "beer made from urine" shit me.. no, the barley used to make the beer was simply fertilised with biowaste. It's made "using urine" as much as a crop fertilised with cow manure yields corn made using poo.

When you think about it, the planet's not making any more water. What we have is it! So really, every drop of water which falls on your roof is re-cycled. UGH - and I make my beer with that...

And given that the planet's water is geologically pretty old, why does bottled water from a supermarket have a "Best Before" date? :p

evoo4u said:
why does bottled water from a supermarket have a "Best Before" date? :p
The plastic bottle is the degrading part there. Starts flavouring your water with plastic after a few months and refills

Why is this news? We've been doing it for years with the likes of VB. :ph34r:

This is purely a marketing exercise... no-one is saving the planet here.

I imagine urine collected from music festivals would include a whole lot of other chemicals too,

evoo4u said:
Some would say they don't even try to recycle it...
I think that's what it means when they add the word 'Pure" in the name of a beer. Pure - straight into the bottle from the source.

Gives new meaning to the name of Pure Blonde beer. Donald Trump probably washes his hair with it.

Latest posts

Back