Pimped Up My Mill Stand

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
With a lot of help from my friends :)

mill.JPG

Now that's flash Pumpy, sure beats my blue hammertone partly finished paint job.

Cheers
Gavo.

Now that's flash Pumpy, sure beats my blue hammertone partly finished paint job.

Cheers
Gavo.

I changed all the screws in the mill for the 'Allen key cap screws' ( Frankos idea ) have to polish up the checker plate and give the frame a lick of paint do you think the orange speed stripes will be a bit too much Gavo ?

pumpy :)

I changed all the screws in the mill for the 'Allen key cap screws' ( Frankos idea ) have to polish up the checker plate and give the frame a lick of paint do you think the orange speed stripes will be a bit too much Gavo ?

pumpy :)

Just hope those allen head screws are stainless to add to the bling and compliment the future polished ally. The orange speed stripes will be the icing on the cake.

Gavo.

Nice, Pumpy. Very nice indeed.

Cheers,
Jase

I take it you still hand mill, judging from the picture of your mill?

I found the throw of the handle was too long for comfort for me. I drilled another hole further up the handle, and move the handpiece about 6 or 7 cm further up, reducing the throw. The effort to crank mine doesn't seem to have changed to any appreciable degree. It just makes it a bit easier.

Nice stand and hopper. Good job, well done.

Pumpy, you old devil!

and with a see through hopper as well! :p

Blush

Cheers,
BB

Just hope those allen head screws are stainless to add to the bling and compliment the future polished ally. The orange speed stripes will be the icing on the cake.

Gavo.

they sure are Gavo , will try to do the speed stripes ;

Cheers Jase me the last brew night inspired me

Warra I have arms as long as Gorilla I need the huffy Puffy to keep the beer belly down

Banshee, i have the Big pulley so the motor will happen one day, but at the moment I am financially embarrassed ,so motor a way of until i loose the BB

Boiler boy the hopper has the logo etched on it but maybe you cant see it very well.

Yardy thanks ,God your Avatar reminds me of the next door neighbor ;) I watch Pimp up your ride on Foxtel .

Bum , a V8 may jist rip up the grain a bit too much .

pants if I could chrome plate the motor I would .

Pumpy :)

Will look really nice next to the pimped brew rig fella.

Congrats.

no motor?........no red paint?

Shit!

3 things:

thing 1: nice mill set up pumpy. looks flash and im sure it works a treat
thing 2: 4000+ posts pumpster and i havent gotten sick of ya once
thing 3: damn thats a nice avatar yardy. eyes nearly popped outta my head

no motor?........no red paint?

Shit!

Here you go Tony , Pumpy's bears resemblence to the RedRocket Mill
Franko

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

by the beard of zeus I want one! Bound to be more of a joy to use then my marga mill with optional cardboard hopper.

Of course I would put blue neons underneath those chrome plates :p

Pumpy... That... is... awesome...

I want one :beerbang:

Tyler

Latest posts

Back