Perth Trip

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Black Rock Cooler bag is mine...

I have one bottle left of the Chilli and Kaffir Beer... its yours PP! I have another fermenter filled with it but I played around with it a little more this time. I think it does have the twang but maybe the kaffir lime leaf confuses that. Its the simpliest beer I have done but people seem to like it. I dont over power it with chilli, I leave that for my curries!

OK Katie I will keep your, 'brew hag's handbag' (she knows what I mean) safe.

Dunno if I can have your last bottle but I won't say no. Go you halves! I seriously would like to taste that beer first up though. I really think yours is the first chilli beer I have had where the balance is correct. Most have way too much chilli and I have found them totally undrinkable. Yours was a quaffer if my memory serves me correctly.

The creativity you are already using (kaffir lime, chillis etc) in kits is pretty astounding actually. In fact, I have never heard of any kit brewer doing anything close to what you have done so good on ya! I'm certainly looking forward to you teaching me a heap down the track.

I haven't got Harry's SD card with the brew day photos yet (well, the early ones anyway) as he's spending way too little time brewing and way too much time with his girlfriend. Will post m here as soon as I do.

Cheers,
Pat

Well Mr Rook, finally got some photos from Harry. Unfortunately Harry got a little distracted by the girls and brewing so there aren't many pics of anyone apart from the girls :blink: Out of 20 or so people he got EVERY girl but only about 5 blokes. Can't even find a pic of you Mr Rook!

Here's one of the mad scientist Amita doing his first AG...

Here's the mad scientist's assistant Wally...

Here's MaltyCultural looking after someone else's brew - probably Harry's by this stage...

Here's the better looking parts of the brew day, Avril, Katie & Sarah...

RandyRob force-feeding the boys with some award winning beers...

Me asking Lloyd if Katie has any older sisters...

Unfortunately that is pretty much it. Anyone else got some???

Spot ya,
Pat

some nice shots there pat, hopefully the boys should be enjoying their efforts by now!

Well Mr Rook, finally got some photos from Harry. Unfortunately Harry got a little distracted by the girls and brewing so there aren't many pics of anyone apart from the girls :blink: Out of 20 or so people he got EVERY girl but only about 5 blokes. Can't even find a pic of you Mr Rook!

Here's one of the mad scientist Amita doing his first AG...

good on yo Pete, thanks again for a great day and your ignition of the BIAB flame!!

cheers amita

Back