Perth Trip

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be great to meet you Pato!

I think we're up to ten so far so it won't be a tiny brew day. If it gets out of hand, deadly has offered his place so all is looking good.

Good stuff!
Pat

Evenin'!

Have just sent out the details for Saturday. Looks like about 18 troops.

If I've forgotten anyone, let me know.

See you Saturday or if you're up for a beer on Friday night as well in Freo then give me a hoy.

Cheers,
Pat

if you're up for a beer on Friday night as well in Freo then give me a hoy.

Cheers,
Pat

It's all down hill from here :icon_drool2: :icon_cheers: :icon_drunk:

Batz

Pat has a bbq of sorts Amita.He just gets side tracked when he puts food on it so you may have to take over this part else wise it ends up well cooked. ;) Hey Pat.
Have a great day.

Cheers
Big D

Thought the date hadn't been set yet ? :huh:

Looking forward to this day, i just hope i dont fall asleep on the train back to Perth and end up in Adelaide :D

Rook

Looking forward to this day, i just hope i dont fall asleep on the train back to Perth and end up in Adelaide :D

Rook

Don't worry Rook, the bump when the rail changes gauge will wake you up well before Kalgoorlie.

Looks like work once again precludes me from attending this one, but teh Friday meetup I think I can do.

Cheers

Don't worry Rook, the bump when the rail changes gauge will wake you up well before Kalgoorlie.

Looks like work once again precludes me from attending this one, but teh Friday meetup I think I can do.

Cheers

Thanks GL :p , spewing your not going to be there, i was looking forward to meeting you and seeing if all the stories were true.

Rook

Pat has a bbq of sorts Amita.He just gets side tracked when he puts food on it so you may have to take over this part else wise it ends up well cooked. ;) Hey Pat.
Have a great day.

Cheers
Big D

No worries Big D, will bring my apron :D

cheers amita

Yep, drinks in Perth are definite for tomorrow week (23rd Nov) as Chilla couldn't make tomorrow night.

If anyone is getting the train here on Saturday, maybe post up what time you intend arriving and we'll see if we can do an early pick-up for a few of you otherwise a taxi fare will probably only be around $7.

Oh and BigD is right. I just can't multi-task. I could probably cook one sausage at a time but a whole dozen :blink: Anyway if anyone notices smoke billowing it means I've been distracted. Sorry you can't make this one Dave. We'll have another when Batz comes over. Uh oh!

Looking forward to meeting our guest of honour, our guest brewer, several other new faces plus some great old ones.

Cheers
Pat

Looks like Kai can't brew now but facter can again - lol!

But...

I only have 2 gas bottles. Has anyone got a bottle they could bring to run the bbq?

Here's hoping,
Pat

Back