• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perth: Leaving The Country Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonY

The Imperial Metric Brewery
Reaction score
Ok so I have 8 weeks left in this place until I am off for a few years to the US. Given that I want to build/buy a swish brewery whilst over there I am disposing of some of my current kit. I have two brews left ot do so this is available as of start of March - Perth only due to size. You collect.

SOLD (RandyRob) 1 x CFWC home made about 8m long - $10
SOLD (deebee) 1 x 50L Keg Boiler with brass tap - Free to good home
SOLD (mika_lika) 1 x 50L Keg HLT with dodgey electric element - Free use at your own risk this is not a nice boiler needs a little TLC to make it nice
SOLD (deebee) 1 x trolley that brew gear is mounted on - free
SOLD (BigD) 1 x Fermentation fridge + growwarm theromstat $50
SOLD (deebee)1 x porkert mill + hopper well used but working fine $20

Send me a PM if you are interested, I can post pics if you like.

Any left over grain, sanitiser etc I will bring to ashers brew day to give away.

Jason

Ok so I have 8 weeks left in this place until I am off for a few years to the US. Given that I want to build/buy a swish brewery whilst over there I am disposing of some of my current kit. I have two brews left ot do so this is available as of start of March - Perth only due to size. You collect.

1 x CFWC home made about 8m long - $10
1 x 50L Keg Boiler with brass tap - Free to good home
1 x 50L Keg HLT with dodgey electric element - Free use at your own risk this is not a nice boiler needs a little TLC to make it nice
1 x trolley that brew gear is mounted on - free
1 x Fermentation fridge + growwarm theromstat $50
1 x porkert mill + hopper well used but working fine $20

Send me a PM if you are interested, I can post pics if you like.

Any left over grain, sanitiser etc I will bring to ashers brew day to give away.

Jason

geeze, i wish i lived in perth :( I'd happily take most of that

HLT gone to mika_lika

Ferm fridge + growarn all but gone to BigD crapp pics of it attached, it fits a 30L ferm and jerry no probs. Dont ahve a 50L ferm but imagine it would be no prob, I have cut the arse out of the freezer for better temp control as you will see.

Jason

DSCF1051.JPG
DSCF1052.JPG

Thanks for the pics Jasony.
Consider it sold.
TO ME. :rolleyes:
pm me in time to suit yourself when you want me to pick up.

Cheers
Dave

I tried to do that with my fridge/freezer and struck gas!

I'd love the keg/kettle, trolley and mill.

PM sent.

Ok boiler, mill gone to deebee. and the trolley if he wants it.

Ok boiler, mill gone to deebee. and the trolley if he wants it.
Wooohooo.

Jason you are a champ. Will definitely rustle up something special as a sweetener.

DB

I'm offering my first born (AG, as I'm not having kids) :D

Ok if anyone is interested the fire-extinguisher + regulator can be had for $100 otherwise I will store it. The extinguisher is practically empty (will be by the time I drink my last 4 kegs). The reg works fine, it has dicked about a few times but after pulling it apart and re-asssembling it has alsways been fine (internals are clean).

Extinguiser is Ali, when I got it 18mnths ago the guy said it has about 5+ years before needing a re-test. I can't tell what date to look at to figur eit out precisely.

Again this is pick up Perth only. Available when my kegs are empty (Mid march at a guess)

DSCF1053.JPG

Damn!
How did I miss this on the 8th?
Haven't got another mill have ya? :(

I'd love to buy the fire extinguisher n reg if it hasn't gone.

PM sent.

Cheers
Chilla

CFWC + Extinguisher to RandyRob he was first in, if that falls through then its yours Chilla.

Latest posts

Back