Perth: Borrow: Party Keg Setups For 30th Birthday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinkas

Reaction score
Hi all Perth and local brewers.

I am currently in the planning, and brewing phase for my 30th birthday party.
currently looking like Sat 28th April. All Brewers welcomed, and will send out invites once date is nailed down etc.
I want to have 4 beers on tap, I already have the APA and the IIPA and a Belgian Pae ale brewed, but hope to also include a Belgian Wit and possibly a Triple.

Anyhow, I am hoping some of you guys might by kind enough to lend me your party setups to use on the night, as I currenty only have a picnic tap and a Beer engine, (Might use that for the APA)

So anyone who might by kind enough to put your party setup to good use, please let me know.

Cheers

Case

Hi all Perth and local brewers.

I am currently in the planning, and brewing phase for my 30th birthday party.
currently looking like Sat 28th April. All Brewers welcomed, and will send out invites once date is nailed down etc.
I want to have 4 beers on tap, I already have the APA and the IIPA and a Belgian Pae ale brewed, but hope to also include a Belgian Wit and possibly a Triple.

Anyhow, I am hoping some of you guys might by kind enough to lend me your party setups to use on the night, as I currenty only have a picnic tap and a Beer engine, (Might use that for the APA)

So anyone who might by kind enough to put your party setup to good use, please let me know.

Cheers

Case
Sinkas

I have 5 alumasc taps mounted on a piece of board that can be screwed to any handy piece of building or whatever. It also comes with a dodgy wooden shelf and drip tray, watch out for your 30th birthday driptray dregs scull at the end of the night tho. Or GL can bring his duct tape which with your hammer and blunt chisel could install it anywhere!

PS if the beer engine is getting an outing then something warm and flat is the order of the day, I can even lend a cask breather (I knew it would be handy 1 day)

Case

AusDB and I did a party with that temporary 5 tap set up and it works really well, the taps have built in restricters and pour better than my stainless steel ones. It looks really good having all the taps in one place rather than a range of taps in a range of locations. For the 5th tap, do the responsible host thing, and put on a soda water. I can supply you with a keg ready to go if you need it, and a separate soda stream rig to drive it at higher pressure.

Or if you are still looking for party setups you are welcome to the wheelie keg which will dispense two kegs in a self contained fashion.

Back