Perlick Flow Control Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is thinking of getting these from Perlick..The deal is only available until the end of May

Omg 400%
And looking at the range available on the krome dispense website, I bet the majority source from them.

You're correct. I just got a long chrome shank including tailpiece for $12 from my temporary LHBS in Michigan... and I noticed it was from Krome too (like my other SS shanks) .. and the shop owner said they do most of them (made in India).

They had just received their first round of NZ hops and were pretty excited for an aussie to drop in for a chat. Apparently galaxy is growing in popularity too. Then he offered me 1lb of cascade flowers for $20 to take home :((((

Went to the mother of all beer shops and pretty much all the breweries (close to 100 of them) in Michigan are mostly doing APA, IPA and wheat derivatives... bit sad.

Hey I'm trying to order some of these flow control taps from the Perlick website but can't even add them to a shopping basket. Is it broken or something?

There website apparently isnt set up for international orders, I recieved an Email saying they were gonna fix it but obviouslt it hasnt happened.
I went around it by getting my uncle to order them for me and he will post them on.

The girl I spoke to is Stehanie Muraro, send her an email.

Cheers
Adam

Hey I'm trying to order some of these flow control taps from the Perlick website but can't even add them to a shopping basket. Is it broken or something?

Figured that bit out...... but still no Australia option on shipping. What gives there?

There website apparently isnt set up for international orders, I recieved an Email saying they were gonna fix it but obviouslt it hasnt happened.
I went around it by getting my uncle to order them for me and he will post them on.

The girl I spoke to is Stehanie Muraro, send her an email.

Cheers
Adam

Cheers Adam. You got an email address for Stephanie?

Guys, just go the thebeertapstore website, pick what you want and send an email requesting a quote. I did that and had a response within a day, very reasonable shipping prices, order placed and shipped the next day. Too easy........ :beerbang:

I'll replace my taps with the SS version at the end of the year. Worth waiting for as far as i am concerned.

I'll replace my taps with the SS version at the end of the year. Worth waiting for as far as i am concerned.

if you're not matching it with SS shanks you're wasting your time and money IMO unless its its purely for a 'finish' sense (and not a beer contact/flavour impact/spoilage concern.)

Hey Guys,

Just wondering anyone wants to do a split order on these to save on shipping?
I have been talking to Joe from Perlick trying to persuade him into shipping in a USPS small flat rate box but he wouldn't have a bar of it, but he did say would use USPS which they don't usually use.

The shipping cost is $52 and he said 10 taps should fit in there.
So if anyone is interested in splitting the shipping give me a pm.

Would prefer people in Perth.

Cheers

I'd be keen on 3 of the flow control taps if we can get them at the special $29.95 each.
I think this special finishes at the end of may, so we'd have to move fast.

Hey Guys,

Just wondering anyone wants to do a split order on these to save on shipping?
I have been talking to Joe from Perlick trying to persuade him into shipping in a USPS small flat rate box but he wouldn't have a bar of it, but he did say would use USPS which they don't usually use.

The shipping cost is $52 and he said 10 taps should fit in there.
So if anyone is interested in splitting the shipping give me a pm.

Would prefer people in Perth.

Cheers

Joe from Perlick quoted me $250 to ship 4 taps to Melbourne.

I then decided to ship them to a friend in LA so they could hand carry them. I selected 3 day shipping (for $22) only to find out the items had been shipped ground. I wasnt offered a refund for the extra $11 i paid to upgrade the shipping, and i was worried that they wouldnt be delivered in time to be hand carried.

Long story short, they did arrive in time to be hand carried and should now be sitting on my desk in Melbourne.

Im in china at the moment so cant wait to see what i have waiting for me when i get home.

BlackRat.

Edit - Not really sure what my ramble was meant to achieve. I just wish Perlick shipped to Australia at "normal" shipping prices and had better customer service. I think they have only recently started selling B2C which is a whole different game from the B2B space they have been trading in.

I'd be keen on 3 of the flow control taps if we can get them at the special $29.95 each.
I think this special finishes at the end of may, so we'd have to move fast.

Yer i will hopefully be putting in an order tonight or tomorrow night at the latest.
Where you located in perth b0neski?

7 taps spoken for so far, up to 3 more if anyone is intrested.

https://morebeer.com/view_product/20581//Pe..._-_Flow_Control

I ordered from these guys 2 weeks ago and the package arrived within 7 working days to Newy. (5 taps, 5 shanks, 2 regulators and a whole bunch of disconnects - shared with two other guys though <_< ). Postage was $125, impeccable service and astounding delivery time, I can highly recommend them.

Alex

Latest posts

Back