• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Peristaltic Pump For Sale (ipswich Qld)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Scientist

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thought I'd offer this here till the weekend and if I get no takers by Sunday night, on to ebay she goes.

For Sale:

Industrial quality peristaltic pump.

Liquid is pushed through the tubing by the rotaing arm, no moving parts contact the liquid. It is self priming & suitable for transfering hot liquids. Flow rate of at least 2L per minute. Easy to maintain and keep clean.

See attached photos for further details:

Peristaltic_Pump_001.JPG

300mm Long, 125mm Wide, 150mm High

Peristaltic_Pump_002.JPG

Weighs about 3kg

Peristaltic_Pump_003.JPG

Data plate with model No. and manufacture info

Peristaltic_Pump_004.JPG

Internals, include a control loom if wanted to wire up for automated use.
240V Power cord and internal diameter of 10mm for tubing

Peristaltic_Pump_005.JPG

I will include two sets of stainless steel barbed fittings for use with the pump. The set on the right converts to a 1/4" barb.

This pump is in good condition and has had a very short operating life, so it should last for years to come. The tube inside is still well within its expected life and as long as the silicon lube is kept up to it, no replacement will be nesassery for ages.

It originally was ment for use in the cleaning industry but never got used as the flow rate was too high for its purpose and as such has been great for transfering beer and brewing liquids. With my three tier gravety fed brewing stand I don't have a need for it any more. So hopefully someone here can have beer flowing through its viens once again :lol:

I'm asking $290 since its twice the output of the one on Craftbrewer and really is near new. Postage costs will be as buyer to pay. So first one to reply to this post with a "I'll take it" and PM's me with their address details. I'll send you my banking info, a quote on postage costs and you can transfer funds electronicly. As soon as payment is received, I'll wack it in the post. The other option is you can pick it up yourself, pay cash and save on the postage ;)

Any question, please don't hesitate to ask but you'd better get in quick.

Cheers,

TS

And very happy with it he too, easy painless transaction

Thanks
MHB

Don't know if anyone maybe interested but I just listed these on Ebay

Ebay - Cheep Peristaltic Pump - Buy it now $20.00

Cheers,

TS
I found a couple of these of some old dosing systems for cooling towers.
I have pulled the motors of to leave the pump housing and a shaft out the back.
I am yet to hook up to a drill and check for flows as yet.

It was a little to slow and really low flows before.
I will post when experiment is complete.

If it works at $20 would be a good investment.

Can't go too wrong at $35 with shipping so I just bought one to try out.

I found a couple of these of some old dosing systems for cooling towers.
I have pulled the motors of to leave the pump housing and a shaft out the back.
I am yet to hook up to a drill and check for flows as yet.

It was a little to slow and really low flows before.
I will post when experiment is complete.

If it works at $20 would be a good investment.

Yeah to get a decent flow rate out of these you could hook up a higher speed motor and it should do the trick. They are in really good condition and the peristaltic pump housing would be worth the money on its own.

Could be a good project for someone wanting to build a recirculation system or whirlpool wort chiller.

Cheers,

TS

Latest posts

Back