Partial Help In Port Macquarie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav

Brewing at the battered's shed
Reaction score
Does any live close to port macquarie n.s.w that does AG or partials,cause i want to learn.
Because the HBS is crap and only want to sell kits.

I live in Port Macquarie, and I brew AG.
You are welcome to look in on one of my brew days, but I won't be doing one until next month, as I'll be on holidays shortly.
Send me a PM if you're interested.

I live in Forster
I will probably be doing an AG this arvo (sat) and if my effing yeast kicks off, another on sunday. After that, I dunno when I will be brewing next, but yer welcome to come check it out if yer in a hurry (forster is about 1.5 hour drive from port).
All the best
Trent

sav,

Trent is a great brewer and a top guy to learn from. ;)

Just ask and he'll slow down the descriptions for you, as well as the depth of descriptions if required.

Well worth a drive. Just don't let him make U drink too much.

Just get there after he's done all the manual calculations... :lol:

Les

Does any live close to port macquarie n.s.w that does AG or partials,cause i want to learn.
Because the HBS is crap and only want to sell kits.

Thanks for the reply warra,I actually live in wauchope,Do you crack your own grain ,and do buy on line,we will have to catch up for a scooner or too.

I live in Port Macquarie, and I brew AG.
You are welcome to look in on one of my brew days, but I won't be doing one until next month, as I'll be on holidays shortly.
Send me a PM if you're interested.

Trent how ya going,i actually come over to forster every now and then to go to ALDI,and spend the day there so i am very keen to know the ins and outs and maybe have a beer.

Yeah, Sav, no worries
Just drop me a line next time yer gonna be down this way and I will see if we can catch up and maybe I can do a brew for ya to see. If ya want a good home brew shop that is *reasonably* local, call Marks Home Brew (MHB on this site) on 49 696 696, he is in Islington (Newcastle) and has a massive selection of grain and hops, and the base of the informal HAG brewers. Not affiliated, just a very satisfied customer.
Anyway, if ya came to forster today ya coulda sat in on my decoction weizen brewday (no decent waves to surf today, so I figure I can throw an extra step or 2 into my brewday for shits and giggles).
All the best
Trent

Thanks for the reply warra,I actually live in wauchope,Do you crack your own grain ,and do buy on line,we will have to catch up for a scooner or too.

Sav,

I live in the Lighthouse Beach area, but I'm out at Wauchope twice a week, as I'm a member of the Wauchope Country Club and play golf there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

So far I've bought most of my supplies on line from CraftBrewer.
I agree that MHB in Islington is an excellent shop. I called in there recently, and was impressed. All the malts and hops you need are there. Besides, Mark is a top fellow and seems to know what he's talking about.
I crush my own grain, Santa brought me a MillMaster for Christmas.

Sav,

I live in the Lighthouse Beach area, but I'm out at Wauchope twice a week, as I'm a member of the Wauchope Country Club and play golf there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

So far I've bought most of my supplies on line from CraftBrewer.
I agree that MHB in Islington is an excellent shop. I called in there recently, and was impressed. All the malts and hops you need are there. Besides, Mark is a top fellow and seems to know what he's talking about.
I crush my own grain, Santa brought me a MillMaster for Christmas.
No worrys we will have to go for a hit and take my 10lt keg around in the cart I know jodie pretty well in the pro shop.

No worrys we will have to go for a hit and take my 10lt keg around in the cart I know jodie pretty well in the pro shop.

Yeah, she's rather easy on the eye, LOL, and a damn sight better golfer than I am. :D

I know this is an old thread (I don't know how to use this site yet) but also wanting to sit in on a brew session if anyone in port macquarie is doing any soon. Cheers

Sorry, I can't help you here as I've moved from Port Macquarie to Port Stephens. Sav has also moved from Wauchope to the Qld. Trent is still in Forster. I know there are others in Port Macquarie and Wauchope who brew, but I've not seen them on this forum for some time.

Latest posts

Back