Pakistani Beer On Its Way To You

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I've always known about Murree's Brewery, surprised it still exists, but now they are being given permission to export. Look forward to trying some.

if you read the full story you will realise that they are comparatively fortunate in Pakistan, I get lashed for drinking every night

Never been to Pakistan but found Indian beers (in India) had so much gelatine in, they were both refreshing and 'gloopy' at the same time. Serve them too cold and you'd need a spoon.

At least they'd be grateful for Chinese hops out in Rawlpindi :lol: I'll wager, can't imagine there's too many oast houses dotting the Punjab landscape.

It's been 10 years since I was in India last, but hopefully this will be better than the beers I drunk over there.

QldKev

Been drinking Haywood 5000 of late - a beer made and bottled in India. Better than standard megaswill, more malty. And 7% ABV! Available in bottlesops etc located where there is a large Indian community (eg. Clayton in melbourne). Very popular with the locals.

Been drinking Haywood 5000 of late - a beer made and bottled in India. Better than standard megaswill, more malty. And 7% ABV! Available in bottlesops etc located where there is a large Indian community (eg. Clayton in melbourne). Very popular with the locals.
I feel like a sinha stout now.

Back