Pacman Yeast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does look similar but it says super clean... makes me think the flavour wouldn't be the same as the Rogue. Would prefer to use the actual pacman yeast I think.

I know it was a seasonal release, but any chance they will release it again?

does look similar but it says super clean... makes me think the flavour wouldn't be the same as the Rogue. Would prefer to use the actual pacman yeast I think.

Not within the next 3 months the new VSS yeasts are almost out

I think Eugene Track Town is an offshoot of Rogue

When I spoke to the Wyeast boys at ANHC last year I asked the same question and was told no, it was a one off. With the yeast being rouges proprietary yeast they were only able to contract a single release and because of that they couldn't release it again, or something like that.

Eugene City Brewery is Rouge's and the beers are made with Pacman

Rebirthing it from the bottle is slow but it's getting there

Back