Oysters + Stout = ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jivesucka

Reaction score
go some pacific oysters, they are massive and need stout but i got none so i'll drink it with ale

go some pacific oysters, they are massive and need stout but i got none so i'll drink it with ale

Your posts infuriate me, however, the only reason I dont block you is because I can't actually wait for the next ridiculous thing for you to say.

JD

I wonder if you can get a breathalizer for computers just like those that get fitted to repeat drink driving offenders cars. If you blow too high an alc reading the computer doesn't let you operate it.

I wonder if you can get a breathalizer for computers just like those that get fitted to repeat drink driving offenders cars. If you blow too high an alc reading the computer doesn't let you operate it.

Well there goes three quarters of the content on AHB.. :lol:

I always preferred "You have no chance to survive make your time"

I didnt know of either of them until i had to find out what the password of the wireless router at work was. :lol:

My first impression was.. the passwords what? :blink:

If you let geeks have free reign, the results are quite strange.

Somebody set up us the bomb

This thread is now making a lot more sense than the OP. :p

Some Chinglish to round this out. Oh yeh, sorry for OT :lol:

• To take notice of safe: The slippery are very crafty. (注意安全 坡道路滑) = Be careful, slippery slopes.
  • Slip carefully (小心滑倒) = Be careful not to slip and fall.
  • Be Cautious to slip (防滑地中 小心滑倒) = Note slippery ground so be cautious not to slip and fall.
  • Please Steek Gently = Please close door gently
  • Workshop for concrete agitation (攪拌房) = Mix Stir House.
  • **** the Certain Price of Goods (干货计价处 / 乾貨計價處) = A translation of "Dry Goods Pricing Department" on a sign at supermarket in China.

Some Chinglish to round this out. Oh yeh, sorry for OT :lol:

• To take notice of safe: The slippery are very crafty. (注意安全 坡道路滑) = Be careful, slippery slopes.
  • Slip carefully (小心滑倒) = Be careful not to slip and fall.
  • Be Cautious to slip (防滑地中 小心滑倒) = Note slippery ground so be cautious not to slip and fall.
  • Please Steek Gently = Please close door gently
  • Workshop for concrete agitation (攪拌房) = Mix Stir House.
  • **** the Certain Price of Goods (干货计价处 / 乾貨計價處) = A translation of "Dry Goods Pricing Department" on a sign at supermarket in China.

Massivly OT (could this go any further OT?) but my favorite Chiglish translation was a big sign saying "Translation Server Error" on a shop in Beijing.

Massivly OT (could this go any further OT?) but my favorite Chiglish translation was a big sign saying "Translation Server Error" on a shop in Beijing.

i''d say its pretty much on topic! :D

fsm-noodly-appendage.jpg

First I thought this thread was about Bellarine Brewing's Oyster Stout which combines the two in the process.

Then I realised it was about nothing at all.

But glad I clocked in to have a laugh - this one's been fun fellas! :lol:

Hopper

Pretty sure the thread has to have a topic to begin with before it can go off topic...

dunno about oysters but bellarine brewing mussel stout is a very nice beer.

Latest posts

Back