Other Hobbies Of Interest?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishing, Motorcycling, camping, woodwork and the odd trailer build on occasion, and what I'm most good at,,,,, making a mess. :D

I used to own this
tank.jpg

sold it and got a kegging setup!

SWMBO says's I used to have hobbies now I just brew.............I think she's right <_<

I have a heap of bonsai that I'm 'going' to re-pot, root prune, wire train and prune this Spring. Sure I am...

Paint and ride bikes.

I used to make and fly RC planes, and helicopters, not so much these days. Into photography but mainly brewing.

I play and build guitars/basses and amplifiers, though haven't done much for a bit. Not playing instruments with other people means I prioritise other projects/hobbies like beer making. still have a few instruments to finish building and a couple amps to tweak that I've left untouched for over a year.

I do some cycle touring which is a great way to travel/camp/exercise. I spent nearly 5 months overseas just pedaling the bike around 26 different countries in europe pitching the tent in the bush and seeing what there is to see a year ago. This July I have less adventurous plans of seeing how many nights I can stand along the great dividing range before I've had enough of the short hours of daylight and the cold before I head home and wait for some time off when the days are longer.

Used to ride the bmx bike alot, but it's become a twice a year thing as opposed to twice a week thing like it used to be.

Leading by example.
scootering024-2.jpg

tv046.jpg

Crossing swollen rivers with men who shave their heads.

DSC_1512.jpg

Back