Ordinary Response Local Home Brew Store

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greensborough home brewing.

I believe the website is pretty outdated (as in lots more available than site suggests). Never been there but a few brewing buddies speak very highly of the shop and the proprietor.

GG is near enough to local to be my local (cellar plus is closer and a decent shop but not set up for full mash brewers)

He's updated the website recently, lots of new malts and stuff.

GHB is one of a few small hbs that primary interest is home brewing, the only store i
recommend to mates.
very help full and f**king good beer too!

I always considered myself fortunate to live near a decent home brew shop, but after reading this thread I appreciate just how lucky I am.

You can get bulk grain at a pretty good price, cracked to order, bulk hops also packed to order if required. Keg gear, lines, dry and liquid yeast. You name it. And get this, his hops and yeast are refrigerated!

I have no affiliation but would reccomend Amber Nectar Home Brew to anyone.

Cheers
Paul

I always considered myself fortunate to live near a decent home brew shop, but after reading this thread I appreciate just how lucky I am.

You can get bulk grain at a pretty good price, cracked to order, bulk hops also packed to order if required. Keg gear, lines, dry and liquid yeast. You name it. And get this, his hops and yeast are refrigerated!

I have no affiliation but would reccomend Amber Nectar Home Brew to anyone.

Cheers
Paul

I've used their ebay shop for a number of things. Pretty good.

Back