Ordering Camlocks From Chi Company

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what were these guys like and what was your shipping charges?
I am looking at getting some Camlocks and just evaluating if I go local or go OS.
Cheers
Robbo

I found their service (via the WebPage chat interface) to be fine, and the shipping cost to be very resonable, however the shipping time was about 1 month before they got to me.
However (do a forum search) some other people have had different experiences.

I am looking at getting some Camlocks and just evaluating if I go local or go OS.
Cheers
Robbo

Check out T&S valves, works out cheaper shipped, and Aust threads. And you get them within the same year (T&S = within a week) no affiliation.

Cheers Kev, I think I might head down the path of sourcing them locally, just need to find the right price.
Cheers
Robbo

pro chem at hindmarsh are pretty reasonable robbo. make sure you get the ones with the large bore. cheers

well they **** up my order and i am still waiting for nearly 1/2 the order to arrive.i started this thread on the 25th Jan and to be fair the complete order was not put in till the end of Feb because of out of stock items....but still.
It also comes down to the parts you are putting in your system...American pump etc needs in my very narrow mind American threaded fittings.Why buy an expensive pump and screw the thread which is plastic with the wrong angled thread or have it leak.

Geordi standard pricing is reasonable but if you can go in person and pay cash you get a good discount.

As mentioned on the other bulk buy - don't buy the female fittings with the cast in hose-tails. They aren't full bore and are too restrictive. Your best to get ones with male thread instead and use a M-F elbow with them.

Latest posts

Back