One favourite please

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I get this... You have asked for other people's favorites to determine what you wish to brew next?

Whats your favorite style? Brew that one...

No real surprise here for me IIPA and Simcoe/citra/mosaic... Sorry I can't do one hop (but any of those could be used)
r

Yob said:
I'm not sure I get this... You have asked for other people's favorites to determine what you wish to brew next?

Whats your favorite style? Brew that one...

No real surprise here for me IIPA and Simcoe/citra/mosaic... Sorry I can't do one hop (but any of those could be used)
r
Im not sure i get this. Pick a style and I will choose the most voted style for my next brew.....Simple really.
I like options though. And your hop options sound delicious!

Also I thought this was a beer forum.
So if I ask questions about what beer people like in a forum full of people who have like minded opinions about the subject I am referring too would that not be the perfect place to ask such a question? If not then where? A forum about making paper aeroplanes perhaps?

Schwarzbier or altbier or very tame northern brown. I get my kicks from all of these for similar reasons.

Ok after a review I will have to go with a Belgian Dubbel Or an IPA. A coin toss it is.

Cheers for the help Gents!

Byran said:
Also I thought this was a beer forum.
So if I ask questions about what beer people like in a forum full of people who have like minded opinions about the subject I am referring too would that not be the perfect place to ask such a question? If not then where? A forum about making paper aeroplanes perhaps?
Perhaps here might work?

I think you should wear your red undies tomorrow, just in case that's the next thing you can't decide for yourself and have to start a thread about.

Or the blue ones. Depends on your eye shadow.

I like that site bum, I asked it if I should have a threesome with my girlfriend and her best friend...

It told me "yes" as the number 1 answer, followed by "only if we're drunk".

Edit-And while I know that it won't ever happen, it's nice to have a site tell me that it MAY happen.

Go stout, especially since the cold weather's coming on.

Don't do a Belgian Dubbel, they taste like shit.
Coopers Pale Ale clone with recultured yeast.

Back