On The Radio

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therook

Reaction score
A bloke at work was listening to talk back radio and they wanted people to ring in and talk about there partners Hobbies. Some lady from melbourne rang up and said that her husband was a mad homebrewer and that he was addicted to a beer forum, she said that he was always running backwards and forwards to the computer checking recipe's and different threads.

I wonder which forum she is talking about?

I wonder who that person could be?

Rook :beer:

ahhhh that could be any number of AHB members. I know my wife is sick of seeing the AHB page up on our computer.

I heard this too - I freaked out thinking it was my wife bagging me out the second i turned my back. But it sounded like more of a beginner homebrewer. She was mentioning how the forum told him to brew at certain temperatures and the importance of sanitation.

Definitely sounded like this forum...

Not me, although it does sound like something my Mrs would do!

Could have been Grumpy's forum too I suppose...

Well my missus is a primary school teacher and is on school holidays so :eek: :unsure: ........ i'll let ya know when she gets home in about 45.

Nope not my lady, infact she got all defensive and said she loves the fact i brew beer, so i seized the moment....what would you of done ? you would of did exactly as i did and said does that mean i can get another fridge to ferment in... :blink:

so who's selling me a fridge and a temp controller.. :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back