On Tap @ Harts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Scotty,
BribieG should be on his way in the next hour or two.

White 1 inch hair, green AHB polo shirt and camo cargo pants.

Couple of us had a beer at Lord Nelson today for lunch and BribieG was supposed to be coming down your way a little later.

Bjorn

4 Degrees pale ale is now on tap at Harts.

Only 2 kegs.

I really want to try Gerard Meare's new brews. His site doesnt mention it being sold at Harts, but are you planning to get a few kegs in ? And he REALLY needs to start brewing his chocolate porter again !

Really? Well done :icon_cheers:

Cheers, Nick one of the owners brought up some kegs for Bitter Suite and he took 2 of mine and 2 of Ross's Hibiscus ale back, not sure when the Hibiscus Ale will be on.

Ross's beer will be on next, around the weekend or early next week

Did not get a chance to sample yesterday, hopefully some left when am
in on sunday

It may be a while away, but im taking the mrs on a cruise for an xmas present on the 28th of jan which departs somewhere near the rocks

I may or may not have to make a cheeky appearance before and after since im assuming the cruise will be mainly serving swill...

...more than happy to be proven wrong though :beerbang:

either way, im looking forward to sampling a few pints of something delicious

Sponge

Note taken. Always keen on anything spicy with something nicely hopped.

Spicy chicken wings and hop hog (or something similar if its gone by then.... which im assuming it will be) for lunch?

Dont mind if i do....

Sponge

then you go to the toilet and see this sign...

IMG_0775_1_.jpg

The jalapeno poppers are also very hot and very delicious.

Brother Spongie, let me know when your coming in. The hot sauce also has jalepenos added in ... Sure catches up with yoi ...

What else you got on tap today? I'm heading out tonight for some xmas drinks with the lads. Planning on taking them to Hart Pub to keep them (and especially me) away from the swill. :lol:

What else you got on tap today? I'm heading out tonight for some xmas drinks with the lads. Planning on taking them to Hart Pub to keep them (and especially me) away from the swill. :lol:

It would be awesome if you had what beers were currently on tap on your website (like the taphouse does).

Seeing a good new beer is on tap is all the convincing I need to head to the pub after work. :icon_cheers:

We tried to keep the website and the like with new beer on and sometimes we change 6 or 7 times a week. At the moment we have our beers, Aust brewery Galaxy Ale, 4 pines, murrays, Schwartz brewery, stone and wood, a bit of white rabbit, Ross's beer will follow the white rabbit ... I've forgotten something

Thunder Road will be on in the new year, 2 Birds again, more hunter beer co, hoping for black duck and can't wait
for Young Henry's to come along ...

We tried to keep the website and the like with new beer on and sometimes we change 6 or 7 times a week. At the moment we have our beers, Aust brewery Galaxy Ale, 4 pines, murrays, Schwartz brewery, stone and wood, a bit of white rabbit, Ross's beer will follow the white rabbit ... I've forgotten something

Thunder Road will be on in the new year, 2 Birds again, more hunter beer co, hoping for black duck and can't wait
for Young Henry's to come along ...

Sounds good! Looking forward to it. I'm rallying the troops as we speak.

Brother Spongie, let me know when your coming in. The hot sauce also has jalepenos added in ... Sure catches up with yoi ...

Hey Scotty,

Ill be up there on the 27th and 28th of january and staying at the citigate near central, but will be going on a cruise on Saturday the 28th leaving campbells cove at circular quay - which by my calculations (re: google maps) - is only about 500m from harts.

So im thinking ill be there either for mid afternoon, or after the cruise around 8, but the mrs may be keen to head elsewhere after the cruise so im thinking that ill definitely try and head there in the afternoon for a few pre-cruise brews and some ring-stingin' jalepenos. cant think of a better combo

Let me know if youll be in at all and ill make sure its part of the old itinerary

Sponge

I really want to try Gerard Meare's new brews. His site doesnt mention it being sold at Harts, but are you planning to get a few kegs in ? And he REALLY needs to start brewing his chocolate porter again !

We had the BLK PLZ at the Taphouse a few Saturdays back. Served in a handle it is way too drinkable. Also on tap down the road at the Royal Albert they have Redoak Bitter & Redoak cider on tap too. The new pommie GF & her homesick brother got stuck into the cider in a big way

Jimbo

Any hints as to what will be on tap next weekend Scotty?

Anything Aus day related?

Sponge

Latest posts

Back