Oh, look! It's the ANHC Homebrew Competition!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No practical suggestions from me, but maybe some contingency ones:

Send a couple bottles a day apart.
Send it sooner rather than later, so we can tell you if it arrives broken.

Both seem like fairly ineffective, ten to midnight, slightly inebriated, stupid suggestions, on reflection. Go with the postage suggestions above and pray to the beer gods!

Mr. No-Tip said:
No practical suggestions from me, but maybe some contingency ones:

Send a couple bottles a day apart.
Send it sooner rather than later, so we can tell you if it arrives broken.

Both seem like fairly ineffective, ten to midnight, slightly inebriated, stupid suggestions, on reflection. Go with the postage suggestions above and pray to the beer gods!
Sounds like youre just looking for an excuse to get extra bottles of my potentially award-winning homebrew, Mr No-Tip.
:wink:

FWIW the single bottle wine boxes at Aus Post are $3.85 - pretty good value IMO. Most working Australians would earn that in a few minutes - probably a lot better value than the money (and more importantly time) it would take to fashion your own packaging (unless you're a die hard Aussie Home Packager)

brendanos said:
FWIW the single bottle wine boxes at Aus Post are $3.85 - pretty good value IMO. Most working Australians would earn that in a few minutes - probably a lot better value than the money (and more importantly time) it would take to fashion your own packaging (unless you're a die hard Aussie Home Packager)

I sent mine in one of those wine boxes. They're really sturdy.

Will the results of the judging be posted on the compmaster just like any other competition?
Is there only one winner due to all entries falling under the same category?

Latest posts

Back